Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderEditingMatterport WorkshopMP2EDITTresDePro

New-Outsource Editing of Matterport Tours in Matterport Workshop to MP2EDIT8131

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: MP2EDIT editing a Matterport 3D Tour for We Get Around Network

--

New! Outsource Editing of Matterport 3D Tours in Matterport Workshop to MP2EDIT

Hi All,

Would you like more time to scan, develop new business or spend time with friends and family?

Outsource editing of Matterport 3D Tours in Matterport Workshop to MP2EDIT.

For as low as $24.75, MP2EDIT will edit your Matterport 3D Tours in Matterport Workshop. Plus, you will receive an email within 24 hours to let you know that your edited Matterport 3D Tour is ready.

MP2EDIT Workshop Editing Includes

✓ Hide excess scans
✓ Create 2D SnapShots
✓ Create 360º SnapShots
✓ Create Highlights Reel or walkthrough
✓ Set Start Location
✓ Add up to 5 labels
✓ add up to 10 MatterTags

MP2EDIT Details Tab Editing Includes

✓ Presented by
✓ Contact Phone
✓ Contact Email Address
✓ Contact Name

MP2EDIT is a service of WGAN Premium Member Angelo Okuma with @tresdepro whom also offers:

nadir logo patches to cover the tripod
setting up a branded merchandise store within Amazon for your Matterport Service Provider business

As a Matterport Service Provider, Angelo has edited hundreds of Matterport 3D Tours, including for me.

I use MP2EDIT to edit many of our Matterport 3D Tour examples (Select Examples) for We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members. I simply provide Angelo with Collaborator access to a folder within the We Get Around Matterport Cloud account. The folder contains the Matterport 3D Tours that I would like edited by MP2EDIT.

MP2EDIT Pricing

MP2EDIT charges $119 monthly for up to 4 models per month (no rollover). WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members pay $99 with Promo Code (a savings of $20 monthly. Each additional edited Matterport 3D Tour is $25.

Non MP2EDIT subscribers pay $59 per Matterport 3D Tour edited by MP2EDIT. WGAN Forum Members pay $49 with Promo Code (a savings of $10 per Matterport 3D Tour.

How to receive We Get Around Network (WGAN) Promo Codes

✓ WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members – see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter (or Private Message me)
✓ WGAN Starter Members (Forum) - when you join the WGAN Forum, you automatically receive a Welcome Message from me that includes 20+ special offers, including saving $10 per Matterport 3D Tour edited by MP2EDIT. (Or, Private Message me)

MP2EDIT is not affiliated with Matterport.

Below are examples of Matterport 3D Tours that were edited by MP2EDIT for use by WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

Got a question for MP2EDIT? Please post here.

Time is money! Time to think about outsourcing editing of Matterport 3D Tours in Matterport Workshop so that you will have more time for scanning, business development and time with friends and family.

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

MP2EDIT service is no longer available.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?