Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyCameras

Used Matterport 3D Camera for Sale on eBay810

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
As of today (16 October 2015), this is the only Matterport User Group Forum thread to announce a used Matterport Pro 3D Pro Camera is for sale (and it must be offered for sale on eBay).

I am doing this to help protect both the buy and seller of a used Matterport Pro 3D Camera with the protection of the eBay Money-Back Guarantee

If you have been a member of the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents for more than three months, there is no charge for this listing.

For non-members, each "Camera for Sale" ad cost is $24.95 and you can pay here.

Once you pay, please Private Message (PM) me with your eBay link (not by email). (I will then email you for a photo of the serial number on the bottom of the Camera. Here's Why)

The ad will appear below and say ...

"A used Matterport Pro 3D Camera was posted to eBay today [Date]. Here's the link [link]. I received this photo of the serial number from the person that bought this classified ad on the MUG Forum"

Kindly do not post to this thread.

Any notices to buy or sell used cameras that show up in this or other MUG Forum threads will be removed and may result in you no longer being able to post anything to the MUG Forum.

I encourage you to buy a new Matterport Pro 3D Camera so that you can return it within 30 days if you are not happy (see Matterport Camera Sale Return Policy | Section 3); get the benefit of the warranty; and know that you are able to get a Matterport Cloud Service Plan.

That said, I understand that you may want to buy or sell a used Matterport Pro 3D Camera.

Caveat Emptor

Thanks,

Dan

PS above applies to anything that you want to buy/sell via the MUG Forum.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Used Matterport Pro Camera Wanted

If you have a used Matterport Pro 3D Camera that you want to sell via eBay, a buyer has expressed interest today (28 October 2015) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

We Get Around received a payment of $24.95 for this ad.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Used Matterport Pro Camera Wanted - Philadelphia, PA

If you have a used Matterport Pro 3D Camera that you want to sell via eBay, a buyer has expressed interest Wednesday (27 October 2015) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Used Matterport Pro Camera Wanted - Philadelphia, PA

If you have a used Matterport Pro 3D Camera that you want to sell via eBay, a buyer has expressed interest Wednesday (27 October 2015) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Although buying or selling on ebay is easy and provides protection, Ebay takes out a massive 10% charge. That amounts to $300-400. Plus shipping.

If anyone is considering buying or selling a camera, find another way if possible.

Also, it's important to keep in mind that when you buy a used camera, the warranty doesn't transfer.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101269 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?