Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Tette99 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m working with a client that provides services for old building restoration and remodeling. I’ve scanned the building with Matterport and is looking for services that can convert the MP into CAD files with dimensions and clean CAD file.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Charlotte, NC
3dvrwalkthrough private msg quote post Address this user
I can help with this. I have a measuring business where I convert Matterport scans using the Matterpak into as built drawings providing a DWG file which is usable in CAD and a PDF to reference for the client. Feel free to reach out to explain your project scope in entirety
Post 2 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
I've created a post on converting Matterport data to CAD files which you can find over here if you are interested in reading up on the topic.

I can help you convert the Matteport data to both 2D and 3D CAD files, as well as expend upon those CAD files to create visualizations of how the project could look after the remodeling job.

I'll link some videos of previous work below.

If you have any questions please let me know.

With kind regards,
Danny Basting
InventiveCG
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
When I read the post title "CAD Conversion", I immediately thought the post was going to be about the logistics of billing clients in Canadian Currency (CAD) versus American Currency (USD) or vice versa.

If it was that I could have offered advice. But I have limited skills with Computer-Aided Design (other meaning of CAD)... so never mind
Post 4 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D I got that mixed up a few times as well the other way around ;D
Post 5 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
@Tette99 MP2FP www.mp2fp.com will be happy to convert your Matterport scan to any CAD format in 2D or 3D. We deliver DWG (AutoCAD) or Revit or several other CAD formats fast (max 24h after upload and to a very competetative price. Send us your Matterpack link and we will use the XYZ file for highest possible accuracy.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101726 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?