Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 43,433 Page Views | 10,612 Visitors | 61 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 53,268  |  Total Topics: 7,876
4,402 WGAN Members in 118 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video; and
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion

Interactive Oculus Go demo7971

Premium
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
Since I've been asked quite a few times if my VR solutions work on mobile devices as well, I've decided to create a simplified version in the form of a demo.

This demo is developed for Oculus Go and should work on GearVR as well, although I haven't tested the latter.

Due to the hardware limitations and lack of 6DoV, you can't really compare it with the higher end applications I've created for the Rift and Vive, but it turned out quite nice nevertheless.

Those of you that want to check it out can send me a message with the e-mail address linked to their Oculus account, so that I can send out a download invitation. After accepting the invitation, you'll find a section called "My preview app" on the bottom of your Oculus store, where the demo should be listed.

After installing and opening the application, you can use the white pointer to move to a different location by pressing the trigger (while aiming at a location at the floor). On the TV you'll find a menu which can be interacted with using the trigger button as well. This menu allows you to pick a different flooring and switch wall colors.

If you have access to an HTC Vive or a Rift and want to check out a demo for those platforms, let me know as well and I will send you a download link.

With kind regards,
Danny
Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. That's awesome
Post 2 IP   flag post
53897 2 2
destitute