Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceReal EstateRealtors

Agents Wanting File794

niagrealtygroup private msg quote post Address this user
I'm an amateur Matterpeep and have been finding a great deal of interest in my area but am finding hesitation from agents to use the technology due to the fact that they do not get a deliverable. As with photos and videos, they can have the file for as long as they wish and use it during marketing and listing presentations.

Has anyone encountered this same issue?
Post 1 IP   flag post
pheller private msg quote post Address this user
We are clear in our Release that we own the files, and the client is only getting a 6 month license to use it. Remember, we have to pay hosting fees. We offer an additional 6 months of hosting for $95.

Since we own it, we also have the right to use the model for marketing.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
You can offer a video version of the 3D Showcase that they can keep. I have a number of clients who've paid extra for this, both so they can have an off-line version of their listing as well as a "YouTube version" for people who are intimidated by the technology of the 3D Showcase.

There are some list members who will make videos like this for you for a fee, but it's not too difficult to make them yourself.

Craig
Post 3 IP   flag post
RobV private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

Video Fly Through's are what we use when asked that, and now most of our 3D Tours are sold with one of the 2 options below.

We use Jamie from Spacescan (www.spacescan.com.au) and he produces awesome Fly Through Videos for about $500. They are top class, vendors, agents and buyers love them - take a look at an example:
https://youtu.be/HtboGGqNC7Q

Or we have another guy who produces a similar but not as good a product as Jamies's for $230, here's an example we have just had finished yesterday:
https://youtu.be/m-qEqPlesf4

Happy to help.

Cheers
Rob
Post 4 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
All great responses!
3 thumbs up!
Post 5 IP   flag post
niagrealtygroup private msg quote post Address this user
Great replies guys. Thanks for the feedback. I must say Matterport has us all backed into a corner here. Especially since we are paying for hosting and therefore, WE should own the file outright.
Post 6 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
I am pleased to be a vendor of incredible technology
I do not want the responsibility of correcting millions of lines of computer code; checking and expanding servers; expanding broadband to make sure that all models load FAST plus working on technology improvements and development

I am pleased to have someone look after that
while I scan and charge for my services
Post 7 IP   flag post
101431 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?