Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BlueSketchFloor PlansMarketingMultiFamily HomeRenderings

Hyperrealistic renderings support other marketing materials7862

Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Check out how this New Orleans developer used hyperrealistic renderings to start marketing their multifamily building

https://blue-sketch.com/how-to-use-hyper-realistic-renderings/

See before and after photo of current state - rendering of how it's going to look like

Source: Blue-Sketch Blog
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
Nice... What's the process for rendering this and does this involve animated overlays?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
Hi @Shakoure Thanks for the question. We need the floor plan (or a Matterport model), we use that to build a 3D model. We also need the window/door schedules and list of materials and kitchen cabinets, countertops, etc.

These renderings are just jpg images, htere's no animation here. However we can take these renderings and then turn them into a walk-through like this one https://livetour.istaging.com/f7dc4e2b-477c-4e6e-8eaa-e27e4019ce33
Post 3 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
Got it. Thanks! I'll look into again soon for a corporate client who might be interested.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
Great! Thank you and have an awesome day!
Post 5 IP   flag post
imad private msg quote post Address this user
@PetraSoderling Great work, i can see how some clients might be interested, would you DM me your pricing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
imad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by imad
@PetraSoderling Great work, i can see how some clients might be interested, would you DM me your pricing.
Just checked the website, looks like it's all there, thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
@imad Thanks, I'm glad you like it. You are correct, the list price for one rendering is $499.95, however that's not the whole story. Typically developers want to see a package of various deliverables (couple renderings with floor plans for example), so it makes sense to give a quote per project. The number of edit rounds also affect the price. If the developer has all of their materials, kitchen cabinets etc. picked out and we can do the final rendering on one go, there is room for discounts here.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?