60988 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
I'll defer to the Kolor fans to describe what this means ...
✓ 14 Sept. 2018 - GoPro Kills Kolor
=68.ARADoNL7YQtuveliLEEzBNpeBFDMXSKAEWsBSjAPL0zKv4p_T_MdEVO7w9BZ32ci8upoJ1u-Gm1tfdiTylmZmF-ce0o31op8NiMN91KQLJC9O65N_37VOJMWiuuLogk-pkg9Dz94WhaYANGalAbeMHR6cLMvbop27QxMK5a9walRbW6yfOSEc8M&__tn__=-R]And this ...
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|mori private msg quote post Address this user|
|Some details to this from the IVRPA FB-Page:
What does this mean?
• As of September 14, 2018, Kolor products will no longer be for sale from Kolor.com.
• For existing Kolor users, you will be able to use your account login to retrieve your license keys and activate your software. The download links are still available for now.
• Existing Kolor products will no longer be updated.
• For support on Kolor products, the documentation and the Kolor support forum will remain open in read-only mode for the time being.
• If you need assistance with your license key, please try to access via your account. Otherwise, contact customer support.
• Fusion-related plugins and VR player are available with the Fusion Studio bundle.
• ForgeJS will continue to be managed-by-community in open-source format.
Source: IVRPA FB-Post
|Post 2 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?