Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingVideo

Some Feedback (if you wouldn't mind)?7800

eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
I'm trying to get my video tours up a notch and come up with my own style, so I can replicate these out very quickly, and have my son follow the same process so he can assist.

This is a short preview snippet of what I've come up with so far, and would love your feedback (good or bad). The walk to the front door is pretty bad, I know that, and that was shot using the drone without the blades and maneuvering it manually. I'm going to shoot that again though with my DSLR and gimbal, I think though.

Your thoughts? And thanks in advance!

Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice... take out the kitchen ... It is not as cleaned up as the rest of your home and end with a fly away from the house...
Keep going it will be a nice piece.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, Douglas, I appreciate it! That's my wife in there and she refused to leave yesterday as she was fed up of us getting her to clean up and then having to leave while we shoot. Right now we're just trying to get the editing down to pat, and then we'll shoot the whole house with all the bedrooms and bathrooms, and will remove my son's car from the driveway, so this initial indoor piece is just a practice shot.

We have the flyaway ready to put in at the end, and the goal is to have the completed piece somewhere between 60-90 seconds, with the goal of getting them to visit a URL to see the 3D Matterport walkthrough.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@eggardner I think it looks good I would like to see just a little more time once the camera reaches it high point, I think it cuts away a little to soon to be able to get a good veiw. Just my opinion but your format is good and your flow is good
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@eggardner I think it looks good I would like to see just a little more time once the camera reaches it high point, I think it cuts away a little to soon to be able to get a good veiw. Just my opinion but your format is good and your flow is good
- Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I'll try one out where the inside of the home shots are a little longer.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@eggardner I have learned a lot from Grant Johnston about shooting a video for real estate. Check him out at Grant Johnston Real Estate Video for some useful tips.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonvanzweel
@eggardner I have learned a lot from Grant Johnston about shooting a video for real estate. Check him out at Grant Johnston Real Estate Video for some useful tips.

yes, I know of Grant, Leon! I was searching for real estate video courses when I first got into this and found him. I also got hooked up with his free course - Grant Johnstone Shooting Tips - which was really helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101721 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?