Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DroneGeoCVPIX4D

GeoCV 3D Tour Mashup with Drone-Captured Models7695

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Inman (20 August 2018) GeoCV Partners with Halstead for 3D home Tour that will Blow Minds

"What do you get when you mix drones and 3D technology? One seriously immersive home tour, that’s what."

"GeoCV has crafted a marketing package that blends 3D walkthroughs (of the sort popularized by Matterport) with 3D aerial models, providing one of the richest virtual experiences to hit the market."

"Halstead Real Estate, a New York City-area brokerage, has put the visualization technology to use with an ultra-luxury property (see the model embedded above) listed in New Rochelle, New York. On the brokerage’s website, the listing pairs a 3D aerial model shot by a drone with a 3D interior model and walkthrough captured with a smartphone. GeoCV uses a DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone equipped with a 20-megapixel camera to conduct 3D aerial scans."

Source: Inman
Post 1 IP   flag post
jblythe private msg quote post Address this user
And thats exactly why I am trying to be patient! Such an amazing mash up. I absolutely love their "not tied to equipment" approach and hope they can offer the public their product soon. Ill be crossing all my fingers and toes until then.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Works with WP3D as well!

https://demo.wp3dmodels.com/3d-model/premium-point/skinned/
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rpetersn
Works with WP3D as well!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
CompleteImagery private msg quote post Address this user
Can something like this work with Matterport? I use DD to capture the 3D model on the outside, but not sure how to integrate like they did here.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
@CompleteImagery - Using WP3D you can easily supplement a Matterport model with your DD (DroneDeploy) outside model content (uploaded to Sketchfab). If you have both a Matterport & DD Model to share I can build out a demo to show you.

Standing by!
Post 6 IP   flag post
CompleteImagery private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn - Will reach out when I have both models uploaded to Sketchfab. Look forward to it. Thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Great! Thx.
Post 8 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Co-Founder
New York City
AntonYakubenko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpetersn
Works with WP3D as well!

Cool
Post 9 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
beautiful!!

- What sort of '3D aerial camera' mentioned is this?
- How does that aerial point cloud stitch together with the Matterport model?

Questions Questions....
Post 10 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
To All
I just read thru this clip @rpetersn I saw your clip which is great, just one question does anyone know what drone was used and software to create the amazing exterior 3D model, it is one of the best I have seen. I may have missed something in he thread and if so sorry, but trying to find specifics. My goal is trying to merge ground level 3D scanning with aerial view photo to create a 3D model jus like this. But software I have view does not come with a final product as good as this one, I have seen Pix4D and Autocad Recap and nothing comes close to as perfect end product as this does.

Thanks in advance.

Ron
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ron0987

I could imagine that it is PIX4D.

Please see this WGAN Forum discussion (including my WGAN-TV interview with a PIX4D executive).

SPAR3D-How to Make Money with PIX4D and Your Drone

Best,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod I have used Pix4d and the end product does not have as clean lines with the vertical and horizontal meshes, this sample is again some of the best I have seen with clean lines about as good as you can without ground level 3D scanning that does have a clean look.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101641 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?