Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 PlacementBeta

Is Matterport 360 Placement Beta still available?7665

Ed_Schmitt private msg quote post Address this user
I did a scan a few weeks ago and used 360 Placement. I think this is a great addition to the model. Without it I'm not sure viewers actually find the 360 scans. I uploaded a new scan yesterday and now can't find the 360 Placement option. I know it was part of a beta program but has the beta program expired? Will this be added to the next update of the Workshop? Any ideas when this feature will be available again?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Portland, Oregon
HelloPado private msg quote post Address this user
I just used it on wednesday. It seems to be working fine for me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Aren't they placed where you want them in the capture app. not the workshop?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ed_Schmitt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SixtyNow
Aren't they placed where you want them in the capture app. not the workshop?

3SixtyNow, thank you! I did finally figure out that they are placed in the capture app but just not showing up in the Workshop.

I also noticed that the 360 views don't show up in the 3D Showcase App on my iPhone or iPad but do show up when viewed in a browser on those devices. I hope they update the Showcase app to include this feature soon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
There is a private beta wherein you can place them in Workshop. Public beta soon.

I'm not a fan of 360 Placements as the automatic creation of 'Portals' that connect the placements to the 3D Model are rarely appropriate. If they add the ability to both place and manually create a connection, then I'm a fan.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?