Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCamerasCUPIXHosting PlanImage Quality

Cupix image file size?7625

CFster private msg quote post Address this user
What’s the optimal image size to upload to Cupix?

I’ve only done one tour, using a Theta camera, the space was under 3,000 sq’ and it appears I’ve blown through my free space. 622MB used out of 250MB available. For one tour. I had no idea, until I saw the indicator several days after publishing the tour. I can’t find anything on their site about file sizes - how small can I go before there’s visible degradation?

I also intend to shoot with DSLR, which will obviously result in larger image sizes than with the Theta. Will the 3GB plan be enough...
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@CFster I run my all my panos through JPeg Mini Pro (you can try the free version. It gives you 200 photos to try)and if necessary resize them to 8000px (long side)before I run them through Jpeg mini. It then gives me a file size of about 3.1Mb for a high-quality DSLR photo.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CFster private msg quote post Address this user
@leonvanzweel

Thanks. I tried the trial version and the amount it can reduce file size without noticeable quality degradation is remarkable.

I wonder if it’s possible to replicate those results in Lightroom or Photoshop.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?