Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360CUPIXWGANTV Live at 5White Label

CUPIX Launches White-Label Player for First 100 to Order7597

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

CUPIX 3D Tour | In the White-Label Version, the "Powered by CUPIX" text will be removed from the splash screen and bottom right footer. In this example (above), unlike Matterport, CUPIX enables a side-by-side comparison to the BIM model or construction progress. Note the interactive floor plan map. Construction documentation becomes practical with CUPIX because 100,000 SQ FT can easily be shot before lunch-time using internal shooting with any 360º 1-click camera such as the Ricoh Theta V, Xiaomi Mi Sphere Camera, YI 360 VR Camera, MADV Madventure 360 Camera or GoPro Fusion. CUPIX 3D Tour courtesy of CUPIX

-----

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 16 August 2018 for
CUPIX White-Label Player with CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson

----

Hi All,

One of the pain points for Matterport Service Providers is that Matterport does not offer a white-label solution.

Recognizing this opportunity to service the Pro Community, CUPIX (www.CUPIX.com) announced today (7 August 2018), that it is offering a white-label solution for the CUPIX 3D Tour platform that works with any 360º camera of your choice. (No CUPIX branding)

CUPIX White Label Features

1. Custom Player domain (eg: https://tours.mycompany.com/p/<housekey>)
2. Custom favicon
3. Custom Social Share defaults
4. "Powered by CUPIX" will be removed from the splash screen and the footer

Account Eligibility

Studio Pack Add On
Medium Storage (or Larger)
✓ Yearly subscriptoin

Availability

✓ CUPIX will offer 100 white label accounts on a first come first serve basis, in Phase 1 roll-out.

How to Get CUPIX White Label

1. Sign-up for any CUPIX plan (including free)
2. Contact CUPIX Support to confirm availability of White-Label
3. CUPIX will mark your account White-Label Ready.
4. Order CUPIX Studio Pack with Medium Storage (minimum) with annual payment.
5. Customization options will be enabled in the Settings > Team menu (app.cupix.com).
6. Fill out the options and press REQUEST button
7. It will take up to two (2) business days to have the full White-Labeled Player up and running.

A White-Label solution enables Pro Service Providers to custom brand their solution to reduce the chance that a Client might switch to another Pro Service Provider that uses the same platform. The White-Label solution enables the Pro Service Provider to reinforce their brand identify.

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

CUPIX 3D Tour Platform versus Matterport 3D Tour Platform
Matterport Face Blurring (Beta) versus CUPIX Blurring: Which do you prefer?
CUPIX Versus Matterport in the AEC Space
✓ All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: CUPIX

Best,

Dan

P.S. WGAN-TV Live a 5 shows featuring CUPIX ....

WGAN-TV CUPIX Split Screen - Compare 3D Tour to BIM Model to Time Frames with Scott Anderson and Paul Collart from CUPIX

WGAN-TV CUPIX Update-Videogrammetry, Animation, and Much More

WGAN-TV - CUPIX for Newbies AND CUPIX Versus Matterport with CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson
Post 1 IP   flag post
MKourani private msg quote post Address this user
But you cannot compare thw walkthrough done by MP with that done by Cupix. MP walkthrough are much better specially the transition from scan to scan.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MKourani

You can create a CUPIX 3D Tour walkthrough - as good as - if you shoot every 5 to 7 feet.

CUPIX White-Label may not be for you, BUT for many Pros where this has either been a deal breaker - not to buy Matterport - or disappointed that Matterport has not offered this solution, it's exciting.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I have attempted to sign up for Cupix several times today and keep getting the message I will get a confirmation email to complete the sign up. I never get it after having it resent several times. It show my email is accepted because I cannot attempt to sign up again but I cannot sign in because it says it is waiting for me to respond to the confirmation email. I click on customer support and it asks me to sign in. What am I missing, I have checked my spam and have attempted it on Chrome still cannot get the confirmation email. Please help.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKourani
But you cannot compare thw walkthrough done by MP with that done by Cupix. MP walkthrough are much better specially the transition from scan to scan.

I do agree with this, but based on everything I've seen from Cupix so far, I'm hoping that it's only a matter of time before this changes Their rapid development seems to imply that the sky is the limit!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Tired of seeing the Matterport branding?

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Hi All,

Tired of seeing the Matterport branding?

Best,

Dan

I think there is just more than MATTERPORT branding that we are tired of.

The list will give me carpal tunnel if I have to type it out again, and I think if you have to reapeat yourself over and over again its either a sign of insanity or you are dealing with [redacted].

Think bottom line is we are tired of being Mattreport employees and not service providers anymore.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV - CUPIX White-Label 3D Tour Player Solution with CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson
Post 8 IP   flag post
101739 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?