Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseHighlights ReelOutsourcingSlide Show

Outsource slideshow services7535

Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Is there anyone that provides professional build of the slideshow and/or Matterport walkthrough?

I find the process adds so much time post scan and I’ve got a few to do. Most scans are 100 - 160 scans points. Large spaces.

Any advice appreciated.

Angus
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Angus
We make videos out of the walkthrough/slideshow, is that what you are looking for?
Let me know your thoughts

Angelo
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
What is your pricing for Highlight Reel Videos?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
@tresdepro yes exactly. I have discovered some advice on Matterport about the ‘better’ way to make a highlight walkthrough. However, with more and more scans i do, the less time I have for post-production.

Do let me know your prices. My scans vary from 1 - 7 floors, 50 - 200 scan points plus 3 - 4 exterior 360s.

Thanks in advance.

Angus
Post 4 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
To be specific, I am looking for the production of the walkthrough/slideshow itself. Not the video of it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
Great questions, I’d be interested to know as well. I’ve been avoiding doing it but want to up my services.
Post 6 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Angusnorriss,

I have found that the level of slideshow detail varies dramatically from one MSP to another. I would be happy to help you with this service, but would need to get a feel for what your expectations are before I would be able to give you an estimate of cost for this service. Are you able to post a few examples of your previous work so that I can get a better idea of what you are looking for?

Thanks,
JonJ
Post 7 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
I’m no expert in building the walkthrough but there are good ones and bad ones. This is one I did but I think it is average because it seems to have broken/bitty elements as you rotate. There are many sharp turns.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=8CKGB97W186

This article details best practise but I just don’t have time. A fixed price per tour would be good to know.

Thanks

Angus
Post 8 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @angusnorriss
I believe that first, you have to scan thinking that you are going to build a walkthrough, not a slideshow.

here's a link that better explains the guided tour

clickable text
Post 9 IP   flag post
101636 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?