Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AWEGeoCV

AWE USA 2018 Startup Pitch: Anton Yakubenko with GeoCV7475

GeoCV Jonathan_GeoCV private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
@Anton
Why is your website more like a tour company vying for business rather than a tech company with a product. I don't understand, especially when you don't have anything about product information or set up costs to be a 3D Partner. Makes you look a little Mickey Mouse when I see Drone photography and Virtual Staging offerings, or am I missing something? I am very very interested in knowing more about costs and how you plan to host these 3D Tours.

By the way, do you plan on putting the ability from easily going from one floor to another without having to go to the doll house view? Wheres the VR Button? Also, why is there a limitation on the angle of view in the dollhouse view (looks like you cant go down beyond 45 degrees)?
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Watching the video above I can vision that this is a real threat to MP and MSP's should take notice of this up and coming company. I'm sure that any shortcomings which exist currently with their offering will be soon be added to their solution and with the qualification of their development team they may even surpass MP's current offerings. This company has been around for some time and I was impressed by their immersive movement within their tour a year ago. I'm glad now that they've finally surfaces and are disclosing the tech which they use to capture locations. The final piece of the puzzle which is still unanswered is the cost of their device as well as how much the photographer makes for each shoot. In addition what is the monthly cost for a tour and can the client host their own tours. @GeoCV if you can allow the client or the photographer to host the final product you have a game changing solution here as a number of MSP will surely consider moving to GeoCV in order to give them complete control on their jobs. Keep up the great work and I look forward to what is next to come.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
I looked at a lot of the samples and I have to say wow, smooth movement and the dollhouse's are so so clean and this thing scans outside so you go walk outside and walk back in!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101274 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?