Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Artistic ConceptsMarketingQR CodesSign RidersSMS

Using QR Codes on Agent For Sale Signs7473

eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
Has anybody played with this idea, so people who are walking by or visiting a property can scan with their mobile phones and be taken into a virtual tour?

I have to get some signs made up for my own use and would like to find some for sale signs that I can easily change out the QR codes for different properties.

Have you seen the new Compass for Sale signs they plan on introducing. They look cool, but expensive. I reckon the QR codes would be the next best thing!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I think I may have figured it out for the cost of about $9 per sign plus shipping - https://abettersign.com/Products/realestateriders/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I recently tried that type of beacon technology and bought 3 "Asirvia" beacons to try out.

Seemed cool based on the video:

Was a big waste of money ($69/month)and I sent them back after about using for 3 months.

I didn't have a single person comment on having a notification show up on their phone despite the dashboard stats saying it was displaying on devices.

Also, I kind of found it creepy as I don't want ads showing up on my device.

I also didn't like how the company was set up on a multi-level marketing structure.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user

TheBestSignRiders.com

We provide Sign Riders for the reality capture industry including Custom QR, SMS, Official Matterport & Custom Logo.

Coming soon... NFC Signs!

We also create completely custom designs with one round of design and one revision free of charge with Free shipping to the continental U.S.!

And More! At TheBestSignRiders.com
Post 4 IP   flag post
Queen City - I didn’t quite understand the Go concept! I’ll have to watch that again!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Artist Concepts - I love your riders but I’d have to order a pack of 5, but what I’m looking for is individual riders with a quick turnaround time. So I can sign up a seller today and have the rider on the for sale sign outside the house within 72-96 hours
Post 6 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC

@eggardner thank you!!! 😁

The cool thing we may not have explained well is it can be a pack of 5 different QR codes or 5 different SMS codes so a great way to use them would be to create 5 different URLs from your site like:

YourURL.com/house1
YourURL.com/house2
YourURL.com/house3
YourURL.com/house4
YourURL.com/house5

And then order a pack of 5 different signs, each one pointing to a different URL and that way, you can reuse them from one listing to the next if you like.

All you have to do in your domain manager is point each of those URLs to a different tour or listing until you no longer need it and then you point it to the next house you post the sign at.

It keeps it dynamic and 1 pack of signs will allow you to feature up to 5 different tours simultaneously...

Of course, our hope is that your clients love them so much that you end up ordering 20 more because your business booms and people say “Woah! Look what this sign does, it’s part wizard!!!”

But as far as turn around times go, we are learning to add cushion for safety, and in some cases, it has come in handy, but we always try to deliver as quickly as inventory will allow. With custom orders, it is our plan to try to deliver much faster than than the time we list on the site, but again, we don’t like to tell people wrong, so we just play it safe.

But if you decide to order a 5 pack and use the URL redirect method, you could potentially deliver the sign the moment you finish the scan and just have the QR code pointed at your site or a splash page until the tour is active and at that point... there is no longer a 48hr delay, it’s instantaneous 😉

I hope that helps, with so many marketing products for other MSPs coming out of our labs daily, we have not done enough to fully explain the value of what we offer the community, but we are slowly trying to carve out time to clarify some of the best practices and creative uses these were designed for.

God Bless,
Chris
Post 7 IP   flag post
Well I’m definitely hooked on that idea! Definitely more cost-effective and as you say it will cut down on set up time. I’m in 😊
Post 8 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
@eggardner,

To make it even easier, you don’t even have to provide the QR code. 😁👍🏽

You just tell us what URLs you want them to point to when you place the order and we’ll take care of the rest!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?