Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360CUPIXNadirtheVRkit

Free Use of 360s: How to take CUPIX for a Spin without Spending a Penny7466

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

1 of 20 360º Images of one hotel room available for the free use of WGAN Forum Members to test with CUPIX

--

Hi All,

Are thinking about buying a 360º 1-click camera to pair with CUPIX, but want to try out CUPIX first?

As a WGAN Forum Member, you get the free use of 20 360º spherical panoramas I shot of my Sheraton Park Hotel room - using a Ricoh Theta S - while attending the 2018 SPAR3D Expo & Conference in Anaheim, CA. Simply Private Message me for the Dropbox link.

Plus, CUPIX has a free forever plan to help get you started.

Related Special Offers

✓ FREE! First six months of CUPIX Small Plan + Studio Add On Pack (Publish to Google Street View), if you are a We Get Around Network Standard or Premium Member.
✓ receive one free Nadir Logo Patch from TRESDEPRO, if you are a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member
✓ theVRkit - create 360ºs with your smartphone – Save 10 percent on theVRkit at www.theVRkit.com (All WGAN Forum Members)

If you create a CUPIX 3D Tour with these images, please post to this discussion and share your thoughts ...

Best,

Dan

P.S. Related WGAN Forum discussions:

CUPIX
Nadir Logo Patch
theVRkit
360º 1-Click Cameras
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

3D Tour powered by CUPIX

Google Street View Tour published from CUPIX (same 3D Tour as above)

Hi All,

I published the 3D Tour powered by CUPIX using the 360ºs I mentioned in my previous post (above).

@Scott_CUPIX emailed me that we would prefer that we all use the Ricoh Theta V instead of the Ricoh Theta S (two year old Camera tech) - so that the quality of the images will be (much) better and when working with a very large space, have smooth sailing with the photography that creates the 3D Tour.

Quality aside, you can use the 360ºs I shot to play with CUPIX to see the workflow, etc.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Blue-Sketch can create 2D schematic floor plans from the CUPIX 3D tour.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?