Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EditingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comPhotosVideo

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com - My First Batch!7458

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys!

I had a really unique home that I shot yesterday. As it wasn't a Realtor job, and was a home remodel job, I knew I didn't have the same deadlines to meet that I usually do, so I wanted to use this home to try out PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

It was a challenging day with weather as it turned from a BLAZING HOT 106 Degree afternoon to a storm. Not what I was expecting - and I was an hour from home, so I was determined to get the images done.

I knew that PhotoAndVideoEdits.com do a good job with window masking. I'd been invited to test the processing capabilities a while back and I was impressed back then. I'd held off on swapping from my normal provider for image edits as I really liked the ability to manage my projects, have team members involved and have all of the benefits of a robust solution.

When Dan started to promote PhotoAndVideoEdits.com, I was quite curious. It's a big undertaking to run an operation like this and customer service is a tough thing to nail. You need to provide an excellent user experience or it doesn't matter how great your product is.

I submitted my photos at 3:00am last night. That's the time of night when I realize that it's unrealistic to think that I'm going to get the work done. Usually I get a bit irritated at myself as I realize that I could have outsourced the edits earlier in the day and reduced my delivery time. Oh well, as I said, it's not a Realtor job, let's see how the process works, right?

I'll be short. Making an account was super easy. Setting my preferences? Super easy little preferences wizard where I pick from two images and progress to visually define my preferences. Once done, I was able to upload -- again -- super easy -- I selected that I wanted to upload bracketed images and dragged and dropped the images. An e-mail popped up in my box letting me know the upload was done and I went to bed.

What I found in the morning was a bit shocking. My images were done and they were perfect. I contacted support and was told that while they guarantee a 24 hour turn around - if they get done faster, then they are thrilled. 5 hour turn-around? Really? Bill me extra!

I was asked to click the 'heart' icon on some of my favorites and provide feedback to help train their team as to what my preferences are. I'm finding this hard as the images were perfect.

Look, I get it. I love editing images. I hate deadlines and sometimes getting my images turned into my clients does not fit my schedule, so this has become a necessary service for me to have.

What I love is that PhotoAndVideoEdits.com nailed it without any revision requests and provided me with an easy way to quickly download my images and turn them into my client.

With the WGAN special offer (which I'll let Dan reiterate) - you're practically losing money by not doing the trial -- so I encourage you guys to check it out. If you do, please post some of the images you get back.

Here are a handful of the images I received:

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Thank you for taking PhotoAndVideoEdits.com for a spin. Glad you the quality and speed of turnaround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Metroplex360
With the WGAN special offer (which I'll let Dan reiterate) - you're practically losing money by not doing the trial -- so I encourage you guys to check it out. If you do, please post some of the images you get back.

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

FREE! In addition to the 50 FREE Credits when you join, you will automatically receive an additional 50 FREE Credits in your 2nd full month of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
✓ WGAN Forum Welcome Message (as of 14 May 2018) includes how to receive this Membership Benefit (Join the WGAN Forum before 14 May 2018, simply Private Message @DanSmigrod for the how to receive. Please include in your Subject Line: WGAN Forum Benefit: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

FREE! 50 FREE Credits when you join and 35 FREE Credits each month for the following 11 months
✓ Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter for the WGAN PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Order Form

On a personal note, I have known Colin for years. Colin is super-passionate about creating PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to help you succeed faster.

So, I am thrilled that the We Get Around Network is able to provide the special offers above for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN Standard and Premium Members. Colin will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 doing a deep-dive demo and discussion of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Best,

Dan

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com | @Hometakes | @PhotoAndVideoEdits | LinkedIn | Twitter

Post 2 IP   flag post
RedRock3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 So for point of clarification for newbies, non-traditional photographers and myself...images were shot w/ a DSLR camera and bracketed (under to over exposed), correct? Hat tip to PhotosAndVideoEdits.com
Post 3 IP   flag post
AYODELE private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome auality on these photos. Were they shot with a matterport camera or a DSLR?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRock3D
@Metroplex360 So for point of clarification for newbies, non-traditional photographers and myself...images were shot w/ a DSLR camera and bracketed (under to over exposed), correct? Hat tip to PhotosAndVideoEdits.com

Nikon D7000 w/Sigma 10-20mm
RAW Images - Bracketed (-2 / 0 / +2)
Manual / f9.5

I generally underexpose a step. You can always brighten RAW images and recover the shadows. You cannot bring back overexposed content, so underexposed a hair is my preference.

I have a humble setup, but it gets the results.

Here is the full set:

http://metroplex360.zenfolio.com/p964046204
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 @DanSmigrod have either of you tried running extracted Matterport shots thru them to compare to see if final product same, ok or outstanding. Just a question to see if the MP shots can be improved on.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ron0987

Great idea. How about sending 50 Matterport SnapShots to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to give it a shot.

As a We Get Around Network Forum Member, you get:

✓ FREE! In addition to the 50 FREE Credits when you join, you will automatically receive an additional 50 FREE Credits in your 2nd full month of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

I will Private Message you the We Get Around PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Promo Code Order Form for a total of 100 free credits. (That's enough for 100 photos edited.

Then, please share them in the WGAN Forum: the before and after.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you. Our goal is to be number 1 in the outsourcing of photos and video world and to process more photos than anyone else and be the best value out there in terms of quality vs. Turn around time. We will never claim to be the very best in the quality in photo editing as that is not our aim. Plus it is impossible to do in conjunction with faster turn around times. However, for your Market (Real Estate Agents mainly) the quality we produce is way more than acceptable.

So just a tip for the die hard perfectionists if you want to put more money in your pocket. Just remember, the photos are not for Architectural Digest magazine, so put your perfectionist hats away as its not needed for the market you are serving (unless you are one of the .01% of agents willing to pay $600 for a shoot) and concentrate on going out and getting more shoots as thats where the money lays.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@Metroplex360 @DanSmigrod have either of you tried running extracted Matterport shots thru them to compare to see if final product same, ok or outstanding. Just a question to see if the MP shots can be improved on.

I'm sure they can handle them. I just wouldn't use snapshots. I can shoot a set of photos with a DSLR faster than getting the shots I want with a Matterport Camera.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte.

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Metroplex360

This Matterport video says there is no need to schedule a second shoot (DSLR) because the Matterport Camera creates 2D real estate photos.

"There is no need to organize a second shoot to produce still images. ... One push of a button and you have everything to create print quality stills imagines for your brochures or website."

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Metroplex360

Reminder ...

Great WGAN-TV Live at 5 show planned for you today (Wednesday, 18 July 2018).

In addition to discussing Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos with @PhotoAndVideoEdits Founder Colin Forte, we'll also discuss the workflow of having PhotoAndVideoEdits.com edit your photos.

Plus, feel free to join the Virtual Studio Audience if you would like to ask Colin questions on the show.

Best,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV | Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Workflow with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte (@Hometakes)

Hi All,

Above is today's WGAN-TV Live at 5.

Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Workflow with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte (@Hometakes)

Special thanks to @ChemistryDoc for joining in to ask questions ...

Even Pro still photographers will find Colin's take on photo shooting workflow transformational to saving time to make more money.

Best,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
101636 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?