Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport WorkshopPerspective3D

new features in workshop,skewed perception7392

ajabba private msg quote post Address this user
I have 2 new complaints about Workshop. Did they update it?
I just now opened a new space that processed today and I took snapshots in Workshop as usual. When I make my walk through, I usually take the snapshots in the order I want them to appear then I just drag them in order. This time when I took the snapshots, they had ordered themselves differently from what I had taken them and they labeled some of them (dining, kitchen, living, bedroom). Can I turn this feature off?
My second and largest gripe is the skewed perception of my tour now. I read that they will correct some perspective issues but I have never had a problem before now. When I take the scans, I check the tripod level at least every other scan and when I take the snapshots in Workshop, I carefully make sure everything is level. Bad perspective is a pet peeve of mine. On this latest property, it skewed the perspective on some of the scans in the tour during the walk through. I downloaded my snapshots to double check and all of my snapshots were straight. Can I turn off the feature or whatever it is that is causing the bad perspective?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure about the perspective question, but yes, there was an update of automated snapshots being provided.

I like the concept but so far it's been more work than less to go through to see which, if any, of Matterport's snapshots I'd want to keep.

When I create a highlight reel I typically start at the front door and navigate through the house going room by room in a path that makes sense. If I were to use the provided snapshots I'd have to reorder them and its just faster to do my own.

Perhaps the tech will improve and it'll be more intuitive to the needs of an MSP in the future.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101428 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?