Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingMuseumsRetail StoresWalmart

Walmart Tricks-Out Matterport Space to Sell Stuff7376

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Walmart Virtual Showroom uses MatterTags Linked to Online Shopping

Hi All,

Are you inspired to do this with local stores in your market?

Dan

Fortune (28 June 2018) - Walmart's Virtual Showroom Lets You Shop in 3D to Furnish Your Home Without Having to Leave It
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @sbl110
I just saw this and said, why didn't I think of that? Walmart staged an apartment and had a Matterport tour done using several Mattertags for items that can be purchased. Click on the link in the Mattertag and you are taken to that item on Walmart's webpage where you can view more information, or purchase it. Here's the link:

https://www.walmart.com/browse/btc-360/0/0/?_refineresult=true&_be_shelf_id=57801&search_sort=100&facet=shelf_id:57801

The same thing could be done with any retail space, just add the Mattertag and link to the company's website for that item. The viewer can then click on "add to cart," or just go back to the tour. The nice thing about the Walmart staged apartment is that it limits (to some extent) the number of Mattertags.

Maybe I'm easily amused, but this struck me as a very cool idea. Agree or not?

Scott
Post 2 IP   flag post
101707 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?