Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 49,284 Page Views | 12,179 Visitors | 80 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 60,258  |  Total Topics: 9,323
5,181 WGAN Members in 129 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Intro 101 to Matterport for Pro Photographers
with Matterport's Jonathan Buckley and Amir Frank
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
5 pm EDT (GMT -5)
Tuesday, 27 August 2019
Add to My Calendar WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
AdvertisingFacebookFacebook SpacesMarketingSell

Facebook Marketplace Services for Matterport Service Providers7301

Standard
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
After learning Craigslist began Charging for Service Ads, I figured I would check in on Facebook Marketplace and see if Services were being offered there. Save yourself some time and don't both going through what I tried.

I found a Home Services on Facebook Marketplace link
Where you are told to "Get your professional listings in front of people looking for a home service provider. Only available in the US." - Okay, Looking like I was on track.

List your services on Marketplace About Page mentions "This feature is gradually rolling out and may not be available to you right now." I found a like to List Your Professional Home Services on Marketplace

At this point I am told. "Service professionals can sign up with one of our partners to list home services on Facebook Marketplace. "

Service professionals should sign up with one of our partners to be included on Marketplace.

Handy and HomeAdvisor Do not offer Real Estate or Photography Services after some run arounds trying to apply to show my services.

Porch did however allow me to setup a landing page. Porch appears to be a service like Thumbtack with nowhere to go back to FB unless I place some money in an account.

Have you had any luck advertising in other Social Media Apps or Spaces before putting chunks of money down?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

Have you tried listing with Amazon Services?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
60998 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute