Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CareersRealtors

Becoming a Realtor7199

eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
After a bit of soul-searching, a few weeks ago, I decided to bite the bullet and get qualified to become a realtor down here in Florida. Has anyone else in the group gone that route, after initially being a service provider to realtors?

My company doesn't only do virtual tours, video and photography, but we also build websites and rank them for realtors. Also I do talks to groups of realtors on online marketing and branding. Having done that for a while and working with lots of realtors and talking to them, I feel this is something that I can do with my son, initially on a part-time basis, and be successful. So our plan is to get our own listings and offering a top class listing service where our only costs really will be time, and our Matterport costs for hosting, 2D plan conversion, etc.

I'm really looking forward to getting into this. The goal is to do our real estate agent exams in July and start finding clients asap after that. We've already got offers from a few brokers to work with them, which is great! I think it's going to be a lot of fun - especially the fact that I get to work with my son daily!
Post 1 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations on your new business opportunities! I wish you well and look forward to hearing of your future successes.

Jon J
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, Jon! At the very least I'll get a much better insight of the trials and tribulations of realtors than I have no, and I think it will add to my credibility if I continue to do educational talks down the road.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
Earl

Wishing you the very best of success - be sure to partner with a great Broker who will Mentor/Train you - also be aware that some your existing Realtor clients may have issues with you competing with them (hopefully not). Thank you for your service with the RAF - realized that whenever I retun to the UK - the Brits just don’t say it enough. Good luck.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Pevideo private msg quote post Address this user
I congratulate you sir on the move on becoming a real estate agent. I too have become a real estate agent in Florida along with using the matterport as a tool in gaining listings. My goal is to primarily be a listing agent and to continue using my video and photography company to enhance the real estate side. Enjoy your journey eggardner!bold text
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck Earl! Keep us posted on your progress. We’re you in the RAF did I see?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernardhhi
Earl

Wishing you the very best of success - be sure to partner with a great Broker who will Mentor/Train you - also be aware that some your existing Realtor clients may have issues with you competing with them (hopefully not). Thank you for your service with the RAF - realized that whenever I retun to the UK - the Brits just don’t say it enough. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip! For sure I will do that, as I'm happy to accept all the help and advice I can get! Looking forward to eventually getting out there!

My RAF years were among the best of my life! I wish I was young enough to do it all again!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pevideo
I congratulate you sir on the move on becoming a real estate agent. I too have become a real estate agent in Florida along with using the matterport as a tool in gaining listings. My goal is to primarily be a listing agent and to continue using my video and photography company to enhance the real estate side. Enjoy your journey eggardner!bold text

Oh, that's great! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you and following in your footsteps. How is it working out for you so far?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusnorriss
Good luck Earl! Keep us posted on your progress. We’re you in the RAF did I see?

Yes, sir...I was! From 1980 to 1990 - a long, long time ago!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I managed to pass my real estate license exam this morning, and now have to select a broker to work for. Really looking forward to the challenge now
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?