Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GSV18Oculus Go VR HeadsetVirtual Reality

Matterport Meets Oculus Go @ 2018 GSV Summit7163

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV Oculus Go Meets Matterport with Metroplex 360’s Chris Hickman at the 2018 Google Street View Summit

WGAN-TV Oculus Go Meets Matterport with WGAN's Dan Smigrod at the 2018 Google Street View Summit

Hi All,

Chris Hickman @Metroplex360 and I geek out with the Oculus Go virtual reality experience at the Matterport booth at the 2018 Google Street View Summit in San Francisco.

If you have tried Matterport VR using the Oculus Go, what did you think?

For more WGAN Forum discussions about the 2018 Google Street View Summit, see the tag: GSV18

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Maxdemartino private msg quote post Address this user
I bought it and I think it could be a huge opportunity use it to show our production to prospect and actual customers. Do they give you any news about the time of adaptation of all the models (big blue balls problem)?
Thank you Dan!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Any Updates on this? has anyone looked at their own models through the app yet (Taken with the series one camera)?
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?