Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceBusiness PlanCRMSell

Customer Relations Management application716

Ramyr private msg quote post Address this user
I am wondering what applications people use for 3D services for CRM. I would like to use an application which keeps track of potential clients, follow ups, and provides notifications.

Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user
I use Realty Juggler. It's designed for real estate agents, but it works fine for what I do. You can keep track of clients, contact info, and appointments. It syncs with Gmail, which I was using already. So all these contacts and appointments show up on my computer at home, and on my phone. It's $99 per year.

If you do happen to decide this is what you want to use, I would appreciate it if you would give me credit for the referral - if you do, you and I would both get 2 months credit. john@johnbeckerphoto.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I highly highly highly recommend contactually. I speak about this topic fairly often, and have recommended it to a number of vendors and agents in our area. It has everything you need, nothing you don't, and can connect with other services such as mailchimp via a simple API

If you collect a bunch of cards at an expo, I'd recommend using FullContact with Zapier API to import the contacts quickly.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
does anyone use Zoho?

https://www.zoho.com/crm/
Post 4 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
I've used Zoho. I prefer a good old Excel spreadsheet though.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?