Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AECMarketingMatterport MatterPakPricing

Matterpak/AEC7013

Dana Point, CA
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
I received a call from a construction company that deals with remodels of residential and commercial spaces. They are interested in Matterport scans for the Matterpak/floorplan and may have a number of potential shoots in the future if this works out.

1. They are looking for a sample Matterpak to see if it meets their needs.

2. I am curious to know how others are pricing this out? They have been in contact with Matterport, know my cost is $49.00 for the Matterpak/obj/pt cloud. Seems they are pricing out their current workflow of sending an employee to do laser measuring or contracting out Matterport v buying a camera and doing it in house.

Any all input from anyone or... particularly someone who has been working within this niche regarding AEC/Matterpak, selling points, workflow, pricing etc. would be appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!
Rich
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic Would you please read below post there is an official DEMO for MatterPak and a reference result from JuMP-POP v1.0?
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/6857/page/1/matterpak-bundle-example-and-case-study/#2

If you like JuMP-POP, we can generate one reference result of your showcase as DEMO.
Please PM me if you want to try.

Thank you.

JuMP team from Beijing China
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?