Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 629 Unique Visitors
9,018 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 43,072 Page Views | 21,271 Unique Visitors | 42 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderEditingPhotoPhotoAndVideoEdits.comVideo

New! Photo & Video Editing Service for MSPs7006

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Video: Modern Style Video Edit | Video Courtesy of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Video: Classic Style Video Edit | Video Courtesy of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN Standard and Premium Members Below
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

✓ Photo editing and Video editing not your thing?
✓ Seeking a way to scale your Matterport Service Provider business?
✓ Want your workday to end at 6 pm instead of ending well into the night?

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com is a new service from a seasoned Matterport Service Provider (and long-time Member of the We Get Around Network, Colin Forte with @Hometakes in West Palm Beach, Florida). Colin developed workflows for photo and video editing for his own business and now offers his photo and editing service to you with his new platform, PhotoAndVideoEdits.com (years in the making).

Backstory About Colin and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

"Why does the founder of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com, Colin Forte, understand your clients as good as you? Because he was a client of a photographer and video tour operator. As a successful real estate agent selling $165 Million in a 3 year period, he understood that the single most important part in the home selling process is Great Photography and Videography," says the PhotoAndVideoEdits.com website.

"So [Colin] had professional photos and videos taken on all of his listings between 2002 and 2005. After retiring as an agent, and with a passion for what attributed to his success, he went on to open a Photography and Video Tour business. Wearing his Real Estate agents hat he knew exactly what was important to capture and has been providing agents with photo and videos for the past 12 years. He knows what is needed from a photographers perspective and a Real Estate Agents needs. Its because he's experienced both sides of the coin for himself that truly makes our service a success." (More)

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com is a Photo and Video Editing Solution for:

✓ Professional Photographers
✓ Matterport Service Providers

Now, you can finish your work-day at 6 pm and let PhotoAndVideoEdits.com do the ending overnight.

Video Editing

✓ Choice of two sytles (or your own style)
✓ Your preferences saved
✓ 24 hour turnaround

Photo Editing

✓ Use the default photo editing style preference (or your style preference)
✓ Your preferences saved
✓ 24 hour turnaround
✓ Manually blended images
✓ Window masking for superior window viewing
✓ Replace overcast skies (where necessary)
✓ Brown grass patches turned to green
✓ TV’s and Monitors over-layered with images
✓ Fire added to fireplaces
✓ Vertical lines straightened
✓ 24 Hour Turn-around Monday through Friday

How Much for Photo and Video Editing?

✓ 1 credit = 1 Photo edited
✓ 35 credits = 1 Video edited
✓ Credit Calculator
✓ All unused credits rollover

Screen Grabs: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Credits Calculator Examples

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

FREE! In addition to the 50 FREE Credits when you join, you will automatically receive an additional 50 FREE Credits in your 2nd full month of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
✓ WGAN Forum Welcome Message (as of 14 May 2018) includes how to receive this Membership Benefit (Join the WGAN Forum before 14 May 2018, simply Private Message @DanSmigrod for the how to receive. Please include in your Subject Line: WGAN Forum Benefit: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members When Signed Up for a 400 Credit Plan per Month (or More)

FREE! 35 FREE Credits when you join and 35 FREE Credits each month for the following 11 months (When you are on a 200+ Credit Plan That Month)
✓ Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter for the WGAN PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Order Form

On a personal note, I have known Colin for years. Colin is super-passionate about creating PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to help you succeed faster.

So, I am thrilled that the We Get Around Network is able to provide the special offers above for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN Standard and Premium Members. Colin will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 doing a deep-dive demo and discussion of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Best,

Dan

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com | @Hometakes | @PhotoAndVideoEdits | LinkedIn | Twitter

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Super-excited about these two new Membership benefits for you:

✓ WGAN Forum (Starter) and Basic Members
✓ WGAN Standard and Premium Members

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I like the modern style video edit (above). It's a great way to:

differentiate your Matterport Service Provider business
up-sell ($99 | $149 | $199)
✓ easy to outsource the video editing (and fast turnaround)

This is something that you should test on your next shoot.

I could imagine:

✓ thanking a client with this modern style video edit (and up-sell for the next project)

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
This looks outstanding!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@eggardner

Yup!

Since you are a WGAN Standard Member, take advantage of the 12 month free offer. (Please see the Welcome Onboard Letter)

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@eggardner

Once you take PhotoAndVideoEdits.com for a spin, please share your thoughts here.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion with @PhotoAndVideoEdits - and @Hometakes – Founder Colin Forte

Hi All,

Great show (above) tonight.

Colin covered a lot of ground, including:

✓ Best practices (workflow, gear and techniques) for shooting video
✓ How to market video to real estate agents
✓ Importance of bundling; including how to make it work for you

The above show is all about video. We'll do another WGAN-TV Live at 5 show with Colin on Wednesday, 18 July talking about best practices of shooting photos (and outsourcing photo editing).

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member emailed me:

"Thanks Dan, we do all our editing but it is something to keep in mind when we are overloaded. With video and photos we provide same day service. The most we have shot in a day was 16 and they were all delivered that day. I have always been hesitant on outsourcing video editing with the time it takes for large files to upload and send, I could probably edit them in the same amount of time. The pricing does seem reasonable though."

My reply:

You're a great candidate to scale your business via outsourcing video editing. You might do some test projects with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com so that you are familiar with the workflow, incase you are in a bind editing: especially since you get a free video editing for the first 12 months as a WGAN Standard Member.

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I have a question about the "credits".

When I shoot DSLR pics, I shoot 5 shot brackets... so each picture is a combination of my 5 bracket shots. ONE credit for each pic, NOT 5?
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3dVuz

Thanks for asking ...

1 credit for the final output photo: whether or not its a bracket of 3, 5 or 7 shots.

As a WGAN Standard Member, your PhotoAndVideoEdits.com account includes:

1. 50 FREE credits in the first month
2. 35 FREE credits added to your account each month for the next 11 months

Would you like me to Private Message you the We Get Around PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Promo Code Order Form for this new Membership Benefit?

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
yes please... I'm paying a little MORE now, and i'm trying to save some bucks, while supporting our community!
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @3dVuz
yes please... I'm paying a little MORE now, and i'm trying to save some bucks, while supporting our community!

All sounds GREAT!

I (just) Private Messaged you the We Get Around PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Promo Code Order Form and password.

Please feel free to share your experience with the WGAN Community too.

Best,

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
TheHomeBird private msg quote post Address this user
outstanding? dark videos with tilted horizon... ok
Post 14 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
@TheHomeBird - do you have samples of your work to show?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Holy Cow Guys!

So I just checked out what Colin Forte has been up to. It's been a year since I talked to him last about his desire to build his own Photo Editing Service. I actually did a bit of a trial run with him and was blown away by everything except, for some odd reason the method for straightening verticals was jamming me a bit.

Still - I was blown away by how good his editors were getting my images... vibrant, crisp, perfect white balance, etc. Really phenominal.

The one thing I did not like was having to order via e-mail and the fact that there was no infrastructure.

Building a website is one thing. Building a system where you can submit your photos, view progress, add team members, manage billing, make special requests, have live chat, etc. -- that's a huge undertaking -- especially to get it RIGHT.

I really think I under estimated Colin. Sorry. There are a lot of people who blow hot air. There are a lot of salespeople out there. Brilliant salespeople, mind you. We are brilliant salespeople, but we often sell other people's work. With Matterport Tours, sure we capture - but we didn't do the processing and we didn't make our own cameras. We sell it. Some of us capture better than others, but many clients don't know that.

With photo editing, I imagine that Colin is not editing these photos. He's selling a service that he has built based on his understanding of what he wants and the processes he follows. He's also selling a service that he took from imagination to implementation -- each feature, the words on the pages, the way that everything works.

I've gotta say, I'm pretty stoked at what he has built.

I use another service that I like - but that is inconsistent at times. Amazing customer support and good pricing, but I often end out running through the photos one last time and making edits to where it looks like my work. I have a workflow down, but that's $. My time is $.

I'll zoom back in a week or so and let you guys know how it goes.

I'll just say this much -- I expected to be underwhelmed. I'm blown away.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
@TheHomeBird. The horizon on our sample video is a gimble issue and the both videos where shot on auto exposure, hence some darkness in the exposure. We may add some optional extras to our video edits such as horizon straightening and exposure adjustments but for now we wanted to start with the basic editing and see how many requests we would get for those types of issues.

@Chris. Thank you for the compliments Chris. Yes, you are right, I definitely don't do the edits, LOL! Just the same way as I have never shot a Property yet I own a very successful tour company and have done so for 12 years. What I do know is business and how to give the client the best value for money and experience/ease of use.

I was in no hurry to rush this platform out. You are dead right, this isn't just a website, its a platform of huge infrastructure. I spent 2 months in India with my developer in the beginning and another 2 months toward the end of building this system. Anyone that has been to India will know that 2 months at a time is long long time to spend there. There may be a few bugs to iron out, but I think I got it right when I say its a very easy and intuitive platform to use. This is set up for photographers around the world and I have had sign ups from Croatia to Australia already. We even have our own built in texting feature to anywhere in the world so that if we need to ask anyone a question quickly, that we can contact them so that they can text back and forth to their photo.

Look forward to serving you.
Colin
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
I signed up and am very happy so far with everything!

Another GREAT benefit to being a member of We Get Around!!!!

Thanks!
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3dVuz

Thanks for sharing ...

Reminder ...

Great WGAN-TV Live at 5 show planned for you today (Wednesday, 18 July 2018).

In addition to discussing Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos with @PhotoAndVideoEdits Founder Colin Forte, we'll also discuss the workflow of having PhotoAndVideoEdits.com edit your photos.

Plus, feel free to join the Virtual Studio Audience if you would like to ask Colin questions on the show.

Best,

Dan
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV | Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Workflow with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte (@Hometakes)

Hi All,

Above is today's WGAN-TV Live at 5.

Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Photos and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Workflow with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte (@Hometakes)

Special thanks to @ChemistryDoc for joining in to ask questions ...

Even Pro still photographers will find Colin's take on photo shooting workflow transformational to saving time to make more money.

Best,

Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Great viewing during Labor Day Weekend.

Best,