Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
Now Available In Georgia
Coming Soon Across the USA
Photographer? Join Free! Register Now
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 83,752 Page Views | 11,966 Visitors | 58 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 50,538  |  Total Topics: 7,240
4,157 WGAN Members in 115 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
CUPIX White-Label 3D Tour Player with
CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson
BillingFAQScanning

How many scans equal 1006893

Standard
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
This is probably a dumb question, but do 360 views count as scans?

I did a job with 98 scans ad 3-360 views and was charged $38 as a large space by Matterport.
Post 1 IP   flag post
sbl110 private msg quote post Address this user
I once thought that I could do a "space" with 2 or less scans and an unlimited number of 360's to avoid the processing fee. I was wrong. According to a Matterport tech support person, an official space consists of any combination of scans and/or 360's totaling three or more. As for the price break at 101 scans/360's ...

This is from Matterport's official website:

What is a Scan?

A scan is the data collected from a single 360° rotation of a Matterport 3D Camera from a single position. Many scans are combined and processed to create a complete 3D Space.

* For billing purposes, a Standard Space is comprised of 3-100 3D scans or 360˚ Views. Standard Spaces will be processed for $19 (Pro2 or Pro) or $29 (Pro2 Lite). Large Spaces comprised of 101-200 3D scans and 360˚ Views will be processed for twice the Standard Space rate for that camera. We cannot guarantee that Spaces comprised of over 200 3D scans and 360˚ Views will be successfully processed.

Re-uploads or duplicates of previously uploaded Spaces are processed at no additional charge. Test Spaces comprised of up to 2 scans are processed at no charge.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Scott
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I have asked the same question and have never seen a response from Matterport until I did the same thing and the 360 degree views took me over the 100 and got billed. If I would have know I would have used my scan spacing better and or less 360, to make the 100 limit.

Ron
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum Founder DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone got some answers?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
So this ticker really isn't counting 99 scans now is it?

SUCK !!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
51135 5 5
destitute