Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceConnectionsExportNewbies

merging projects675

qmutton private msg quote post Address this user
I did a property today that had a guest house. not thinking, I made the guest house a separate project from the main house, but my boss pointed out that this would mean a separate link from the main link, which he pointed out creates a clunky user experience.
does anyone know if you can merge your projects, or lift scans from one project into another?
thanks in advance!
Q
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to say but no, can't happen

It can be stitched together, but matterport won't allow it to be uploaded, and they won't stitch 2 models together for you. Sorry to say.
Best thing, redo the missing part, add it on to it again if you can.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ccctucker private msg quote post Address this user
if your having problems moving between the houses, do it at night and then turn the scans off in the workshop mode. that's with the idea that they are close to each other.
Post 3 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
I've had a few occasions where I've had to do two tours instead of one usually because I can't get the separate spaces to connect. What I do is create a property website then embed both of the tours onto the page.

Here's a couple examples:
http://renderingspace.com/portal/7826-nw-skyline-blvd/
http://619contemporary.renderingspace.com/

The first one had a studio and cottage.
The second one had glass on the stairs which confused the camera making it impossible to do both levels.

Anyway, if you're interested, we make these property websites for other Matterport photographers. Check out:
www.renderingspace.com/matterport-services

Good luck!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?