Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingVacation MarketingWGAN

WGAN-TV: Vacation Destination Marketing Plan6658

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: ThreeSixty.Tours Example

WGAN-TV: Vacation Destination Marketing Plan

Imagine the tourism bureau, Chamber of Commerce and/or Economic Development division for your city - promoting your [Location] Vacation Destination Interactive Map because you are helping promote tourism, hospitality and economic development for your Community (while generating monthly recurring revenue for you).

I could imagine using ThreeSixty Tours to host your Interactive Map and using SatellitePanoramas.com to create an aerial 360º – if you are not an aerial photographer.

Initially, I could imagine doing free Matterport 3D Tours of art galleries and trading restaurants for a monthly dinner to get to critical mass of digital assets that you can now begin selling ‘space’ - digital assets - on your map (monthly recurring fee for:

✓ Matterport 3D Tour
✓ Google Street View Tour (with nadir logo patch from TresdePro)
✓ Photos
✓ Video
✓ Links to Restaurant menus
✓ Buy Now Button | Book Now Button | Shop Now Button
✓ Directions from here to there

I could imagine using WP3D Models Single Property Websites (example) for some businesses that include many digital assets for one business.

I could imagine using TresdePro to create a nadir logo patch for Google Street View that includes your client’s business name, logo and website. (Need help with adding the logo patch? Color correcting the Street View Tour, eliminating scans from the upload to GSV and removing the camera from the mirror? Ask MP2SV for help.

Now imagine that you no longer compete on price - you have made other photographers irrelevant because you provide a marketing solution - and, you have monthly recurring revenue.

I could imagine that this is hard work up front and perfect fit if you are in a vacation destination or historic location or have a location that is dense in restaurants and art galleries and small shops.

What do you think?

This Vacation Destination Marketing Plan will be the topic on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET | GMT -4) Friday, 6 April 2018. You are welcome to Join the Virtual Studio Audience to discuss and ask questions.

Best,

Dan

WGAN Standard and Premium Members receive the free use of:

WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin
ThreeSixty Tours
Panoskin Pro (to add the nadir logo patch to Google Street View; edit your GSV Tour)

WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members receive:

Free nadir logo patch by TresdePro (business name, logo and website)
SatellitePanoramas.com | $49 each instead of $99 each
✓ Save 40 percent on MP2SV Services (adding logo patch to Google Street View; color correcting etc.)

Not yet a WGAN Standard Member? 40+ Membership Benefits | Compare Plans | www.JoinStandard.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Reminder ...

Coming up ... 5 pm ET (GMT -4) today, Friday, 6 April 2018.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: A Marketing Plan for Matterport Service Providers Living in a Vacation Destination

Hi All,

Above is a recording of today's show - A Marketing Plan for Matterport Service Providers Living in a Vacation Destination.

Got questions? Please post below.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV: A Marketing Plan for Matterport Service Providers Living in a Vacation Destination

Hi All,

Over the weekend, I received this email about this WGAN-TV show (above).

Best,

Dan

---

Dan,

I thoroughly enjoyed your show on Friday. I am a new member with a 14 year real estate background and have been looking at Matterport. This summer I am moving from a vacation area in [redacted] to a new vacation area not in [redacted].

At first I considered marketing to realtors but love your marketing plan and think it is a better way to get started in a new locale. Thanks for the inspiration. My biggest fear is someone will get started in the area before I get there but hope that is not the case as there few Service providers in the area. I will definitely upgrade my membership to take advantage of all your amazing benefits.

[name redacted]

[location redacted]
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I chatted with a WGAN Member that is pursing this (above) marketing strategic with a Historic district.

The Member reached out to me about a meeting s/he booked with the head of the [city] and wanted to know if I had some suggestions for that meeting.

I suggested:

1. What problems does the interactive area map (above) help solve for the historic district?
We decided on: not enough tourists, economic development and restaurant dinners
2. How does the interactive area map (above) help solve for the historic district?
3. What "asks" would you like to make (that do not cost the City money)?
We decided on: ask to pitch at the next historic district meeting; ask for a letter or video endorsing the interactive map; and embedding the interactive map on the city's website

As a result of the above pre-planning - and an excellent existing relationship between the Pro and the head of the City - the Pro got all three "asks" ...

The above is a big idea. It's a hard, time-consuming idea to implement. But for those that do, you make the competition irrelevant while creating monthly recurring revenue.

If you live in a vacation destination - or historic district - will it be you that implements this big idea (or your competitor)?

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nym private msg quote post Address this user
The main problem that i see is to show tangible value to the business that are suppose to pay the subscription fee. A restaurant or a small business will not care much of any marketing that is not connected to more sales. They are kind of rude :-)

This project will be fantastic if you can find a way to connect publication of their business with visitors to their shops and to sales.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Nym

Here is a Matterport Service Provider that is making money with ThreeSixty Tours - with recurring revenue:

Video: How Matterport Service Providers can make money with ThreeSixty Tours

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?