Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceEmbedNewbiesSingle Property Websites

Newbie Question - Single property website6583

Virtuality22 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

Im new to the Matterport community. Question... is offering a single property website a good idea/service to the Realtors or not? I know there's a small percentage of legality associated with the content the realtor provides for property description and if it represented wrong I could be liable? AND how exactly do you embed the single property website so it sits on your own website for example "www.mybusiness.com/123mainstreet," as single property website (if I decide to offer it)?

Thanks!

Gavin
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin is the solution. There are others but this is a great one
Post 2 IP   flag post
Great, Ill take a look thank you!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @GlennTremain! @Virtuality22 - I'm the developer of WP3D Models and am here if you have any questions!
Post 4 IP   flag post
BrianM private msg quote post Address this user
Here is one I just assembled.

www.101MapleLane.com

It is from KoaWare and they picked it up and ran a blog post of it.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
is it on your site or separate?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Separate. My site is still being built..literally a newbie lol do most of you offer a single branded website for realtors as a package with matterport tour? It’s not a must is it ? Does it help close more deals ?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
I meant to ask @BrianM that becuase I have never used Koaware but here its great.

I like that wp3dmodels is integrated into your site because there are huge SEO benefits. I would check with Koaware to see if they have it too. yourdomain/keywordeddirectory/nameoflisting gives you a ton of benefits if you know how to use it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Rela
Single
Property
Websites
Newport Beach, CA
mikeland private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Virtuality22 - Mike from www.Relahq.com here... Rela's platform makes it easy to create single property websites for your agents. Our platform is also white-labeled, which allows you to automatically set up the domains for the property websites exactly as you described "www.mybusiness.com/123mainstreet" - You also have the option to attach a custom domain like www.33strand.com

You can give us a try for free by signing up at www.relahq.com/WGAN

Here are some examples of what you can create with Rela: www.relahq.com/examples

And to answer your first question: Yes, offering single property websites to agents is a great idea! Not only is it a great way to to showcase the work you did for your agent, but it provides agents with a great marketing tool beyond the Matterport scan and photos. You'll definitely see repeat business and more referrals if you're providing more value than your competition.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101706 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?