Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanInternationalMarketingStrategy

Business Outside US642

Faga private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone! This is Cahit from Istanbul, Turkey.
I've been reading the forum for some time and appreciate Dan's and all other users' efforts to build this community.

Like others recently discussed, I'm also on the verge of buying a Matterport camera and have some unclear issues which I hope some of you could give me a hint.

As Matterport is very new outside US, I will definitely use the first mover advantage for a period of time. However, the more I promote the Matterport service the more competitors I will be creating.

I appreciate if you can share with me how did you manage to solve this issue, because my true barrier on purchasing a camera is not having any exclusivity, for a region or for a period at least.

Thanks,
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Getting business is about marketing. You can't sit back and hope the phone rings, instead you need to ring the phones of the businesses you wish to help with your service and introduce to them what you're able to provide.

Definitely wise to use the first-in-marketplace advantage while it exists, and take the time to fine-tune your pricing strategy so that it provides you with profit but is not too expensive in your marketplace to keep prospective clients from hiring you.

Good luck!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Marcel private msg quote post Address this user
Focus marketing efforts around yourself and your work. One day, someone down the street will start doing 3D scanning too. But that person will have to compete with an exiting player with a reputation, portfolio, and expertise.

Dont see others in your country as competitors but rather collaborators to grow awareness of the technology. Once customers see that everyone else is starting to use the service that they jump on board. People always follow the crowd. Here in Australia we have a strong group of MP professionals who regularly communicate to share ideas, tips, leads and strategies.
Post 3 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with the statements above and would add that a professional digital camera is reasonably affordable as well and yet all of the wedding & property photographers do just fine.

Promotion of the technology in general is good for everyone involved regardless of what provider or solution being used.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101426 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?