Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google ReviewsMarketing

Get more Google reviews by using this6376

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Its hard to get a url that takes your clients to your google my business page AND review it properly.

go here http://reputationlove.com/google-business-link-generator-send-clients-review/ and type in your business name and it will search google and auto suggest the business name and address.

Then look below and you will get a bunch of code links. My favorite is the one that takes them to your google my business listing and pops up review box with 5 stars already filled out.

Then send to your top clients and get reviews. It's free and it helps you stand out.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

That's awesome! I wish it would find me! Says "Autocomplete's returned place contains no geometry". I wonder if that may have something to do with the fact that I have my address hidden since I office from my house.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Marc private msg quote post Address this user
Full disclosure: I also own and operate www.getgreatreviews.com.au (not just for Australia, available in US, Canada and UK)

Be careful with the auto populating of the review rank as it may (not yet, but very soon could) be a breach of Google's rules.

Requesting reviews is a very good idea. Showing happy past reviews is also fine as it helps people who would like to say something nice but just don't know what to say, some ideas on what to write. But pre-populating the rank? Not sure that this will create an authentic outcome.

Reviews are very important not only in Local SEO terms but also in helping searchers gain trust.

The other thing to remember here is that Google's not the only game in town, even if they're the most important. Reviews on a number of other platforms do eventually get picked up by search engines. These search engines are also very focused on the words people write in their reviews. This means, keywords also affect the outcomes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
did you use it? try it ....it doesnt populate reviews...that is illegal and more and more review sites are using yelps system to dig out. I would try it then rewrite all you wrote here
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida

try that.

1. You have a google business page
2. when you send maps link the leave review is at the bottom and some miss it
3. you wish you could send a link that takes them to your business account AND autopopulate the review box for them to review your business
4. you wish it would autopopulate that review box with 5 stars already in it so all they have to do is type in the text of their review and hit enter.

THAT is what this is for. Does this help?

It is talking JUST about google my business because the google my business url can look like this sometimes https://www.google.com/maps?cid=16350315611183166438

Where I would rather have them click and go to here https://www.google.com/search?q=Nail+Soup+Media+-+Glenn+Tremain+Coaching+221,+Beach+Road,+Siesta+Key,+Sarasota+County&ludocid=16350315611183166438#lrd=0x88c36a09b381d6c1:0xe2e7fd6bb218b3e6,3,5

Wouldn't you?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Richierichks

Try this and I will send you the better one Monday

https://www.google.com/search?q=positive+spin+360+kansas+city&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS512US512&oq=positive+spin+360+kansas+city&aqs=chrome..69i57.31087j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x87c0f37879e758db:0x70cd9d7e79228efa,3,,,
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yes, I did test it and the first link labelled 5-star review link allows you to pre-fill a 5-star rating.

Pre-filling the rating is essentially pre-supposing the intended response. The other links where you can 'open review box' and 'open review link' are fine. The first link? Not so sure. That said, remember that laws and rules around this subject matter are also affected by local legal jurisdictions and also certain industries have strict guidelines with respect to reputation and/or review information.

For example, here in Australia, an optometrist cannot request nor publish client reviews when it relates to the medical diagnosis and prescription but their optical shop where they sell the frames and fit the eyewear can. Even if it's the same business that puts them in a precarious situation where the two are directly linked yet the business has to be very cautious to not get into a 'medical discussion' online.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks for your video clarification. I'm not disagreeing at all that the system does not create the review. It leaves the reviewer the discretion to change the star rating and does not pre-populate and words. I completely get that. No worries.

I'm always happy to see people such as yourself feel sufficiently enthusiastic to take comments and responses seriously enough to be sure we're able to learn from each other. Remember, I'm a very big fan of reviews and it would seem you are too - so we're really interested in propagating the same message of 'Hey clients, get more great reviews!"

The only really correct way to ensure that this is not a breach for any specific business if for them (or you if you are the provider of the service) to check if this level of prefill is in breach of any local rules. Quite possibly, it may not be. All I'm suggesting is that in a forum where the reach affects organisations internationally, where the rules may be different, it's always good to know if such rules may be different.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
This "prefill" is not illegal or unethical anywhere in the world. In australia as well.

FYI this is not my software or my product but I use it because so many clients tell me they cant find the links like the ones I use so when I found this I thought it is brilliant in that it preps the internet challenged to leave a 5 star review. I have seen 2 star reviews that were raving about a real estate agent and when they reached out to the client the client said "oh I thought I chose 5 stars I guessed I goofed."

This eliminates all the trouble and mistakes while being legal and ethical around the globe.

It's helping the business owners help the internet challenged that complain to business owners that it takes too much trouble to leave a review. If they cant after using this link AND has a gmail account then there is something else stopping them.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Thanks! I compared this link to yours and figured out how to modify it to prefill the 5 stars.

I've been wanting to do this for a while. There is a guy here in KC that had a tutorial on how to come up with the link with an iPhone, which I don't have. I tried it on my iPad and it didn't work so I have been trying to get my hands on an iPhone.

Now I don't have to!

Thanks!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

What's the trick for when it says "autocomplete's returned place contains no geometry"? I get that same message as @Richierichks

I've got a Google Business Profile for "Justus Smith - RE/MAX Crown Real Estate", but it doesn't show up when I try the review link generator...
Post 11 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
looking into it now. its not my software but it works most of the time. will try to jiggle it and send you code. the best I can do is

https://www.google.com/search?q=Justus+Smith+-+RE%2FMAX+Crown+Real+Estate&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS512US512&oq=Justus+Smith+-+RE%2FMAX+Crown+Real+Estate&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x531c1fdf125ed855:0x8539b93e99c53e9b,3,,,

I would turn it into a btly

I put in the question to them and will see if they respond.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Hey! That's incredible!

I WANT ONE (Please! Please! Please! We Get Around Network | Matterport and Google Street View Pros

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
https://www.google.com/search?q=We+Get+Around+Network+|+Matterport+and+Google+Street+View+Pros+3423,+Piedmont+Road+Northeast,+Atlanta,+Fulton+County&ludocid=5021576753005546075#lrd=0x0:0x45b039738f414a5b,3,5

here is video how to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKP67RsLGFE
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennTremain
https://www.google.com/search?q=We+Get+Around+Network+|+Matterport+and+Google+Street+View+Pros+3423,+Piedmont+Road+Northeast,+Atlanta,+Fulton+County&ludocid=5021576753005546075#lrd=0x0:0x45b039738f414a5b,3,5

Is this pulling up the review page for you? It's not for me when I do an incognito search.

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod It doesn't give a pre-filled Review, but it does go to a Google search page where you show up as second result (after Matterport) and your Business profile is on the right with the "write a review" button there:

Post 16 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
I have used this software for two years without a problem and suddenly its not working fully and yet I just did this today and it works for matterport

https://www.google.com/search?q=Matterport+352,+East+Java+Drive,+Sunnyvale,+Santa+Clara+County&ludocid=6135951487441133293#lrd=0x808fb7c7a7ec4d3b:0x5527475e3ff55eed,3,5
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennTremain
I have used this software for two years without a problem and suddenly its not working fully and yet I just did this today and it works for matterport

https://www.google.com/search?q=Matterport+352,+East+Java+Drive,+Sunnyvale,+Santa+Clara+County&ludocid=6135951487441133293#lrd=0x808fb7c7a7ec4d3b:0x5527475e3ff55eed,3,5

That link worked, but how about for: We Get Around Network | Matterport and Google Street View Pros

... so that it results in the screen below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Queen_City_3D
@DanSmigrod It doesn't give a pre-filled Review, but it does go to a Google search page where you show up as second result (after Matterport) and your Business profile is on the right with the "write a review" button there:

When I do an incognito search using this line from Glenn ...

... I get something similar to you ...

@GlennTremain

I wonder if clicking on the link gets different results based on if the page is mine or if I am incognito, or if I am signed in to Google/Not signed into Google

Google should make this process much easier for requesting a reivew.

Best,

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
101641 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?