Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
Now Available In Georgia
Coming Soon Across the USA
Photographer? Join Free! Register Now
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 49,830 Page Views | 10,808 Visitors | 85 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 51,377  |  Total Topics: 7,414
4,246 WGAN Members in 117 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
WP3D Models WordPress Plugin Developer Ross
Peterson and MPEmbed Developer Chris Hickman
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service  |  Powered by KoaWare
Photographer? Join Free! Register Here  |  Coming Soon Across the USA
360Buy CameraCUPIX

Detailed 360 Camera Comparison - VIDEO6228

Premium
scott_cupix private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

This is a really detailed and in depth analysis of popular 360 cameras on the market right now. If you've blown-off 360 cameras as being too low quality it's because you haven't taken a look recently. Much like other consumer electronics (iPhone for example) prices keep dropping while

I have been compiling details across various camera manufacturers for some time and have first hand experience with the best cameras for photos of this bunch including the Fusion, Theta V, Xiaomi and Insta360 and would come to similar conclusions about the photo and video quality. Workflow and ease of use aren't topics covered in this video and there are some significant differences between the cameras' associated software for the camera -- for example 360 photos need to be stitched and some cameras can produce great stitching within the app while other cameras stitch better on a desktop. Factors such as battery life, camera mode settings (ex: HDR and bracketing), and speed of capturing a photo (minimum interval ranges from about 1 second to 10 seconds)should also be considered.

... Really Good Video -->

PHOTO QUALITY

RESOLUTION

LOW LIGHT VIDEO

OVERALL RANK ACROSS MULTIPLE RANK CATEGORIES

While photo and video quality rankings are great metrics, it's nice to see how photos apply in real-world situations in 3D tours. To this end I have collected some data from a variety of cameras in a very controlled setting and can highlight some of the differences they make in tours. I will post links to those tours for camera-to-camera comparisons of 3D tours if anyone is interested.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum Founder DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@scott_cupix

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
51980 2 2
destitute