Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
2DAdviceFloor PlansNewbiesRealtors

2D Floorplan measurements6186

JMortimer private msg quote post Address this user
I am new to Matterport. I am just getting my feet wet, trying to attract agents with what the Matterport system can do to help them increase sales and decrease cost and time. I have had the following feedback from an agent and wanted to know if there was a solution to his points. This is his response......That being said, I really like the Matterport Dollhouse tours, and will be sure to keep your contact information handy. The only unfortunate thing I found, was that the square footage is based off of the room dimensions, but for detached homes you miss out on capturing the walls and market-able square footage. .....Anyone? How do I re approach in regards to these facts? Thanks Janice
Post 1 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Janice

I had this myself on the weekend! But I have Adobe Acrobat software and was able to adjust all measurements myself with the editing tools
Post 2 IP   flag post
JMortimer private msg quote post Address this user
How did you calculate the measurement? Did you do exterior measurements and calculate it that way? Please elaborate for me. I have messaged Matterport to see if they have a solution or are working on one for this issue.

Thanks for the response.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @JMortimer My company Blue-Sketch.com creates floor plans tailored to every client's individual needs.

We can make a template for you that includes every piece of information your customers wants including external area, interior area, areas of heated and unheated spaces, areas above and below grade, etc. Measurements can be imperial, metric or both. Your and your real estate customers logos and brand colors if you wish, realtor headshot, etc.

As a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium member you get 60% off of the USD 99.95 price. Also if you become a Blue-Sketch reseller same discount applies.

[Private Message me] for samples and more details.

- Petra
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?