Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360iGuide

iGuide Not Available in My Area6176

Brian360 private msg quote post Address this user
I have been shooting 360's with my DSLR for years and it is past time for me to move away from Flash and move to a different solution.

I stumbled on this site and Wow!, I had no idea there were so many 3D Tour options available. Anyway, I had narrowed the field down to iGuide and Matterport, but just received an email from iGuide that my "service area" is not available.

I then did some research and see that Tour Factory is advertising iGuide around the country and they are the service provider in my area, and they clearly have an exclusive agreement in their areas.

For independent photographers, (and even larger businesses that aren't Tour Factory) this seems like really bad news. Has anyone else encountered this or been blocked from using iGuide?

I am assuming that Matterport and the other providers listed on this site don't create exclusive contracts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
That should make the decision easier.
Post 2 IP   flag post
iGuide CIO
and Co-Founder
Kitchener CAN
Kevin_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
@Brian360. I am delighted and honored that you looked into our system, thank you.
We do not have exclusive relationships with anyone; however we try our best to support, assist and protect our Operators so they can have the chance to build a successful business servicing real estate and the other industries demanding iGUIDE.

Could you please send me a private message so I could look into your particular case.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Kevin
Post 3 IP   flag post
tbarrow private msg quote post Address this user
Brian, was emailed the same response in my market. Funny thing is...you are redirected the the Tour Factory website which talks about Matterport, not iGuide!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Brian360 private msg quote post Address this user
Tour Factory is actually hitting iGuide pretty hard. Its advertised on their home page banner and our local TF "franchise" is now offering it alongside MP but at a slightly lower price point than MP.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101633 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?