Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRealtorsStrategyVideo

Youtube Linking Feature At Risk or GONE6172

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
A little while back I featured a Youtube video that allowed for linking of a Matterport directly from a video. Looks like that feature may be gone for the masses. Here is the story? Is Youtube really all that good for us?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmm....works on my videos. This was last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7m4qmkTfDc

and this was a few days ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPMrmNp7L3k
Post 2 IP   flag post
Glen it still works but in Feb when the Partnership terms are changed they are saying they will not work. I have pretty good channel and I am only about 25% of the volume necessary to meet the new standard. According to Tube buddy I have the most show time of anyone in my local sphere and I am in a big market.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Can you send me the url from YouTube that says “cards” will go away? I have not heard that. Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
Glen are you a Youtube Partner? Did you get the e mail about being removed from the program. This was in the Wall Street Journal. If you go to your channel page you will see the options for Partners and annotations and cards are part of it. It is not entirely clear and they are not answering questions right now. I think they are waiting to see the response from the Public. Even the big Gurus are being quiet about this. I have heard to Gurus say that the Channels will lose this.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Yes. I have over 530 fans on one account and did get it but it’s talking about monetization. I don’t care about that. I put in a request for clarification on cards function because it needs to be separated from monetization if it’s still tied. Also getting more subscribers could be done if WGAN YouTube account holders came together.
Post 6 IP   flag post
We are on the same sheet of music. They are being vague. We had to meet these standard and verify our ownership of the sites we were linking out to. Now if we lose monitzation do we lose linking? Some of the Youtube Gurus are saying yes. Realtiy is I drive far more traffic into Youtube that I get in search results. If I do not drive they do not have the ability to present ads. This is just crazy... but I have seen some crazy stuff done by foolish CEOs ...
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Well I just subscribed to your page so you have one less to get. If I hear anything I will post here.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Glenn : I see they just posted this on Youtube.. If you are currently Monitized and have cards and end cards they will not go away. Legally I think they would have been in breach if they took them away as they had an agreement to provide them as a condition of payment... But who cares about that , they posted this a little while ago.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72851
Post 9 IP   flag post
101428 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?