Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ComplaintItalyMarketingProblems

Matterport Italy Unfair Marketing6135

PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,
Today a customer of us received an email from Mr. Camillo Greco, Matterport Italy reseller and London based
In the email there was a lot of our models linked.
The point is that the models was taken from our website (www.interiors3d.it) and was WP3D customized models. And we didn’t give permission to anyone to share our WP3D customized models. Please, take note that the content distribution is disabled in my.matterport settings of these models
We called Mr. Greco and he said that we gave permission to share the models, but this is a big lie. We don’t know Mr. Greco. And we didn’t give any permission to him. I can’t believe it.
Later he mailed us (and I don’t know how he has our personal email address) that he will remove the links from the mail from monday (????) and all our models linked in Matterport.com.
We said to remove the models from the email but I can’t believe that a local reseller can remove models from Matterport website, models for which we gave permission to Matterport. And with Matterport our relationships and communications have always been friendly since 2015. I think it’s his our decision.
Is this a way of working?
An official answer?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Liam_Tayler private msg quote post Address this user
The Matterport policy behind how they host the scans has amazed me since my first introduction to the software.

It is one of the issues behind the ‘open link’ policy that matterport has.

They have to rethink the option to either mask the links or password protect them.

Liam
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@PieroBortolot If you'd like an official answer, this is not the venue. Matterport do not post here.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Actually, this is THE place to post, because Matterport reads every word of the We Get Around Network Forum.

And, since many of the 10,000 Visitors monthly to the We Get Around Network Forum are researching Matterport and related cameras, platforms and services – to help them make purchase decisions, what Members post here does matter.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod thanks

piero
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?