Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCapture AppDoorsProblemsScanning

Door Issues (URGENT)613

3DListings private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I was doing a scan avoiding the master bedroom (upon client request). Then they decided they want the master included. The problem is the door of the master bedroom was closed then I opened it. The error is I cannot go through the door because it thinks it is a wall. The bigger problem is the client cannot let us back in the house to fix it. So is there anyway to merge it and bypass that issue?

Thank you for your help in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3DListings

See if you can de-active scans outside the master bedroom such that you still have line-of-sight into the master bedroom.

You can deactivate scans in 3D Workshop.

You might try deactivating one at a time and then look at the 3D Showcase to see if you can then 'walk in' ...

Let us know how you solve the puzzle.