Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 41,444 Page Views | 10,223 Visitors | 59 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 53,277  |  Total Topics: 7,877
4,403 WGAN Members in 118 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video; and
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion
3D ShowcaseFloor PlanNewbieReal Estate

Insidemaps - Keller Williams deal6035

felicia private msg quote post Address this user
What does this mean for us? Is anyone here an Insidemaps provider?

http://dailytelescope.com/pr/leading-group-of-market-centers-by-transactions-within-keller-williams-realty-to-provide-insidemaps-3d-tours-and-hdr-videos-to-all-agents/36959
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I've trialed InsideMaps. I was not impressed with the image quality not their company's service. This move by this group must be cost-driven.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
....nor their company's service, I meant to say....durned fat fingers on a cold morning!
Post 3 IP   flag post
The pictures on the site looked good. I scheduled a demo next week. Worth a try for just 200 bucks. Noticed they have a bunch of outside scans in broad daylight.
Post 4 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
KW is big in DFW. InsideMaps is a compelling platform.

In a world where Matterport doesn't exist, @metroplex360 would be using InsideMaps.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I was pretty impressed. They gave a do-it-yourself kit. Fits right on a tripod. The stitch quality was fantastic and I finished a home in 30 minutes. Turnaround time was around 5 hours after uploading, they can do better. Free floor plans, branded with my logo!
Post 6 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia
I was pretty impressed. They gave a do-it-yourself kit. Fits right on a tripod. The stitch quality was fantastic and I finished a home in 30 minutes. Turnaround time was around 5 hours after uploading, they can do better. Free floor plans, branded with my logo!

Link?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Basic
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
If I remember correctly, we had a discussion about their pricing a while back. I believe when you do the math and look into it it is more expensive in the long run then Matterport.

I will say I did buy the HERO to enable making them, but I thought the pricing was high.
Also, I do like the fluid movement in the walkthroughs. I like the floorplan that you can use to move space to space. And it is easy to navigate.

On a side note did anyone notice the floorplan on the side of the Matterport tour created with Leica Black 360?

I like the floorplan navigation on inside maps and iguide.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Basic
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, I stated, "On a side note did anyone notice the map on the side of the Matterport tour created with Leica Black 360?"
Wrong partnership

It should have been Matterport, and Hexagon’s Multivista Partner Check out the video and you will see the floorplan pane where you can navigate.

I think in the Matterport VR announcement you will be able to navigate using the Matterport Floorplan. But this is not always on screen will be a couple of clicks to get to the floorplan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Can't share the link, my photos have been stolen before. There is no way to protect photos on all these platforms.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Premium
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
@felicia who here would want to steal your photos? You just joined, you have no profile, looks like more like you’re a plant or troll.
Post 11 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedPhotoDC
@felicia who here would want to steal your photos? You just joined, you have no profile, looks like more like you’re a plant or troll.

Agreed. This is a -1 for InsideMaps.
Post 12 IP   flag post
53906 12 12
destitute