Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyGeariPadiPad Pro

Ipad Pro Users6034

Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
Just wondering does anyone use the pencil for the Ipad Pro? Wondering if it is worth the investment. IE...nice tool to have.
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I did for a while, until I accidentally dropped it during a scan and it quit working. It makes it much easier to make precise edits when marking features. The tapping noise can get a bit old and having to hold something in both hands can be cumbersome.

I miss it and will probably get another one in the future, but maybe find an easier way to secure it between scans.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
I do like it for marking windows and trimming
Post 3 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
I am using mine and love it, makes it easy to do fine marks and overall ease of use.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for everyone’s feedback! What happens if you don’t trim a window? I am wondering what exactly does trimming do? Said another way. Does it simply keep the camera from trying to look beyond the window/mirror?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Matt19 You really need to trim and mark mirrors or you will have artifacts outside of your model.
A trimmed model is a much cleaner looking model in the dollhouse view.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Order yourself a pack of these and hand them out to your clients when they look at you funny.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101425 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?