Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google My BusinessGoogle Street ViewGSVGSV17WP3D Models

How to Add Google Street View to WP3D Models6002

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Google Street View tour example. Used below in "How to Add Google Street View to WP3D Models"

Matterport Spaces 3D Tour example. Used below in "How to Add Google Street View to WP3D Models"

Hi All,

Regular readers of the We Get Around Network Forum know that among my mantras is:

WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin is an essential tool for Matterport Service Provers

With Matterport enabling Publish Matterport 3D Tour to Google Street View in January 2018 ... I would like to add to my mantras that:

WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin is an essential tool for Google Street View Pros (that's now you too!)

That's because you can now deliver a Single Property Website that features Google Street View instead of Matterport 3D Tour, if that's your clients' [preference).

---

How to Add Google Street View to WP3D Models

Here are step-by-step instructions for adding Google Street View to WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin (instead of Matterport).

Step 1: Go to the top left corner of the Google Street View tour. Look for the three vertical dots. Select the Share or Embed option

Step 2. Select the Embed image tab

Step 3: Select the large size for the iFrame embed code

Step 4: Copy the iFrame Embed code (should look like this)

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!4v1513958434670!6m8!1m7!1sCAoSLEFGMVFpcE5TUlZRZ0FEc2NXQkNNeTB1UGlpN0dWLS0tbFBqXzc4dmVRTm0z!2m2!1d30.28165090976368!2d-86.01875705139446!3f66!4f0!5f0.7820865974627469" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Step 5: In WP3D Models, select Add New Model

Step 6: Enter Property Title (In this example:
The Lens Bar | Seacrest Beach, FL - Google Street View Version

Step 7: For Model Base Type, select Generic iFrame

Step 8: Copy and Paste the Google Street View iFrame Code in the Generic iFrame Model Base field.

Step 9: Add Static Image (follow instructions on screen)

Step 10: Static Image screen should look like this

Step 11: Complete all steps as you would do if you were adding a Matterport Space 3D Tour.

--

Example of WP3D Models with Matterport 3D Tour
Example of WP3D Models with Google Street View tour

Here is an example of a "tricked out" tour powered by WP3D Models using an Address Specific Website address: www.321pattersonway.info

We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members receive the free use of WP3D Models.

Compare Plans | Member Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com

Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Nice job. When I go out to the street it doesnt let me back in.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Anything that we can do so that - as @GlennTremain points out - enable the guest to walk back into the retail store (after they have walked outside to the Google Street View)?

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?