Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 CamerasGoogle Street ViewGSVGSV17

21 Ways to Create/Publish to Street View5980

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab curtesy of Google Street View Developers Page

Hi All,

Since 2018 is the Year of Google Street View, I had (hoped) to post a list of all the ways that you can publish to Google Street View, but I have not been able to locate a list like that. So, by 31 January 2018, We Get Around will create and curate that list so that you know what options that you have to create and publish to Google Street View.

I welcome your help on adding to this list - or corrections ...

Today

1. Any 360º Camera paired with a Google Street View ready editor, supported by the Street View Publish API (Panoskin, GoThru, Pano2VR)

2. Street View workflow or mobile ready cameras, with publishing either through third-party apps or the Street View app(Insta360 One, Insta360 Pro, Ricoh Theta S, Ricoh Theta V, Samsung Gear 360º 2017 Edition)

3. Direct import/upload via Google Maps or the Street View app (iOS, Android)

4. Freehand 360 photo capture and publishing via the Street View app (iOS, Android)

5. iGuide Camera System

6. NCTech iris360 Pro

7. MP2SV by @Metroplex360 (full-service company for publishing your 360ºs to Google Street View)

Coming Soon

1. Matterport (January 2018)
2. VUZE Camera
3. InsideMaps
4. iStar Pulsar 4K/360
5. Sphericam 2
6. GoPro Fusion
7. Giroptic iO
8. Z CAM G1
9. Garmin VIRB
10. NCTech Virtual Reality Camera

What ways to create and publish to Google Street View am I missing?

By the way, here is The List of 70+ 360 Cameras curated by We Get Around. I would only buy one that is Google Street View Ready - that you can publish directly to Google Street View.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. Get the free use of a lead generation, Google Street View marketing video customized with your contact and company logo. Details ...

Free! Video to Offer Matterport and Google Street View or Google Street View only
Are you a Google Street View Photographer?

360º Video: Matterport Senior Director Product Management Kirk Stromberg, discusses Matterport to Google Street View announcement at Google Street View Summit with We Get Around Network Forum Founder Dan Smigrod on Thursday, 11 May 2017.

Top Row: Video MB14 (left) and Video MB15 (right) | Matterport and Google Street View
Bottom Row: Video MB16 (left) and Video MB17 (right).  Google Street View only
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Other ways to publish to Google Street View?

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101636 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?