51132 2 2
|WGAN Forum Founder||DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
Screen Grab curtesy of Google Street View Developers Page
Since 2018 is the Year of Google Street View, I had (hoped) to post a list of all the ways that you can publish to Google Street View, but I have not been able to locate a list like that. So, by 31 January 2018, We Get Around will create and curate that list so that you know what options that you have to create and publish to Google Street View.
I welcome your help on adding to this list - or corrections ...
1. Any 360º Camera paired with a Google Street View ready editor, supported by the Street View Publish API (Panoskin, GoThru, Pano2VR)
2. Street View workflow or mobile ready cameras, with publishing either through third-party apps or the Street View app(Insta360 One, Insta360 Pro, Ricoh Theta S, Ricoh Theta V, Samsung Gear 360º 2017 Edition)
3. Direct import/upload via Google Maps or the Street View app (iOS, Android)
4. Freehand 360 photo capture and publishing via the Street View app (iOS, Android)
5. iGuide Camera System
6. NCTech iris360 Pro
7. MP2SV by @Metroplex360 (full-service company for publishing your 360ºs to Google Street View)
1. Matterport (January 2018)
2. VUZE Camera
4. iStar Pulsar 4K/360
5. Sphericam 2
6. GoPro Fusion
7. Giroptic iO
8. Z CAM G1
9. Garmin VIRB
10. NCTech Virtual Reality Camera
What ways to create and publish to Google Street View am I missing?
By the way, here is The List of 70+ 360 Cameras curated by We Get Around. I would only buy one that is Google Street View Ready - that you can publish directly to Google Street View.
P.S. Get the free use of a lead generation, Google Street View marketing video customized with your contact and company logo. Details ...
✓ Free! Video to Offer Matterport and Google Street View or Google Street View only
✓ Are you a Google Street View Photographer?
360º Video: Matterport Senior Director Product Management Kirk Stromberg, discusses Matterport to Google Street View announcement at Google Street View Summit with We Get Around Network Forum Founder Dan Smigrod on Thursday, 11 May 2017.
Top Row: Video MB14 (left) and Video MB15 (right) | Matterport and Google Street View
Bottom Row: Video MB16 (left) and Video MB17 (right). Google Street View only
|Post 1 IP flag post|