Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseVideo

Create Video From the Showcase591

immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
I have a builder that is interested in getting a video of the showcase. I was thinking of making the video that would walk through all the property but breaking it up into chapters on a DVD. Does anyone have any experience in creating a video with the showcase? What good software is out there to use?

Thanks! New to the forum but looking forward to learning all kinds of cool stuff to do.

Jared Brown
Post 1 IP   flag post
childert private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/569/best-way-to-make-a-walk-through-video/

Some Ideas here.
Post 2 IP   flag post
immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the link! I tried to search but couldn't find any threads. That is what I am looking for.
Post 3 IP   flag post
al9901 private msg quote post Address this user
@immersiveprop There is a great program called Snagit. You can use the video option to record what is happening full screen and then editing it afterwards in PremierPro or Final Cut.

If the video is laggy, reboot your PC, close all unecessary programs and just open the web browser and Snagit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
al9901 private msg quote post Address this user
There are many free programs that let you break up the video into DVD chapters, but I would recommend breaking everything up into Youtube clips, when the user clicks one of the Youtube annotations it takes them to the video. (a bit of work but would look very cool)
Post 5 IP   flag post
APN private msg quote post Address this user
I have tried Screencast-o-matic. Try it let me know what you think.
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/
Post 6 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
For anyone new to the forum. We offer ipad videos or a smooth screen capture video for anyone needing to them. There are a lot of tools out there to make videos but we try to price them low enough where you can upsell them and worry about other stuff. Thanks!

To see prices or order go to:
real3Destates.com/videos
Post 7 IP   flag post
iceyedith private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, to record your computer screen, create video tutorials, presentations or record game process, you can try this powerful Screen Recorder. It's excellent for recording any area of your screen and it can highlight your mouse cursor when you click or simply move your mouse.
http://www.icoolsoft.com/guides/how-to-record-your-computer-screen.html
Post 8 IP   flag post
cugau private msg quote post Address this user
U can use Explaindio Video Creator. It's very good for create Video. See more: Explaindio Video FX Review
Post 9 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all! Help find video. Which is shooting with a drone above the house and at some point the roof pulls back and shows the Matterport 3D plan or Dollhouse. I don't remember. There are people making good videos, I want to offer them to integrate the product from Matterport. Thank you!
Post 10 IP   flag post
101429 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?