Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMarketingVirtual Reality

Car Dealership Showcase w/Car Interior Views5906

Buffalo, NY
iTours360VR private msg quote post Address this user
A local car dealership has interest in a Matterport showcase of their showroom. I'd like to ideally show them an example of one with Mattertags that link to car videos and car interior views. I would appreciate any help in finding this kind of showroom example that could be presented to my dealership prospect.

Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@iTours360VR

Any of these We Get Around Network Forum posts helpful? They are tagged with:

1. Car
2. Auto

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Buffalo, NY
@DanSmigrod

Thank you Dan! I will take a look at them and see if any of them showcase the car videos and interior views.

Best,

Pete
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@iTours360VR

If you don't see what you need in those two lists that are tagged, please do re-ask your question.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I very recently received my new Matterport3D camera and it's incredible. I've got so many fresh ideas but your request was my second scan job. Below is a local Lotus Dealership and this is what I did for them. Now I'm not happy with it as a perfectionist, so it's not in the final stage, however the owner is thrilled. What I can say is I'll be getting inside the cars next so you can flow into them, also I'm scanning at lower points to provide close-up to wheels and body panels. This is my practice and second scan job. Let me know what you think. Thanks to Dan for an excellent community.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Ko84AVqYu8Q

Post 5 IP   flag post
Buffalo, NY
@GETMYVR

Thank you for sharing your second scan job of the Lotus Dealership. I think it looks great so far, and the inside views will make it even better! I also like how you and others have used shots at different camera heights to capture and showcase some of the nicer viewing angles and perspectives of the vehicles.

Good luck with the inside additions and please keep us posted on the completion of the showroom.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101646 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?