Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

It’s taking foreverrrrrrrrr to upload5898

OpenHouseOptics private msg quote post Address this user
Am I the only one having this issue? It’s been three hours and my model is only 75% uploaded into the Matterport cloud.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I uploaded one around 4 today of about 2500sf and took about 20 minutes. Silly question but are you keeping the iPad on and in the screen that shows the percentage? If it goes dark or locks, the upload will stop.
Post 2 IP   flag post
BrianAshley private msg quote post Address this user
When I have one that takes more than 10 minutes, I re-boot the ipad...usually uploads very quick after that. Last week I had a small tour 70/80 scans took 40 minutes to to 45% uploaded...rebooted and done in five minutes. Then uploaded jumbo shoot 200+ scans right after it, in less than 3 minutes.

Sometimes think someone there is sleeping at the wheel.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
It’s all about upload speeds. Mine is terrible. 2Mb/s upload. Can take a couple hours for larger models.
Post 4 IP   flag post
davemckean private msg quote post Address this user
Have to agree with Queen City. I do not think it is an issue at Matterport's end. Set a large model (1800Sqm) to upload last night. 5 hours only at 75%. Got in the car and connected to 4G finished the last 25% in 10 minutes. Currently uploading a small scan (80 scans) on ADSL again and 3.5 Hours 62%. If I had more data on my mobile I would upload via this . I checked on why such a significant difference. My ADSL is capped at 1MBps upload. Mobile can reach 100MBps. I dare say your internet provider throttles uploads at certain times of the day.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hmmm I don’t know what our upload speed is 😫 it’s a smaller model 2500 sq ft and yes, it stays on the open model and does not go into sleep mode. I’m thinking that it probably is my provider gating down my service speed (bastards!)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D Wow only 2Mb/s that would drive me crazy! I am running at speeds of about 250Mb/s download and 20Mb/s upload. Editing in workshop must be a nightmare for you.

@OpenHouseOptics To check your speeds just do a search on "internet speed test". I usually use clickable text
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Helen Yes... 2Mb/s is pathetic.

My city is currently undergoing a major network revitalization where they are bringing in fibreoptics... The new areas are having it put in with the new construction; however the more established areas are getting it brought in neighbourhood by neighbourhood. In my area the cut off was around a corner. 200 metres from me my neighbours are able to get download speeds up to 300 Mbps and Upload speeds up to 40 Mbps. Unfortunately, they stopped at that corner and they have no immediate plans to service my home and I'm told it will be "sometime before 2023". That means I just have to patiently wait for up to 6 years. UGH.

@OpenHouseOptics try www.speedtest.net to see what your speeds are. Or just google "speed test" and you'll find lots of sites that will tell you what you're operating with.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I just used the speedtest and my download is 4.94 and upload is 0.23 - what's weird is that I've never had this issue prior to last night/this morning.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@OpenHouseOptics at .23 Mbs upload you'll definitely be waiting forever.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@OpenHouseOptics Do you know what your speeds should be? If the speeds are lower than they should be try rebooting your router.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101421 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?