Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceDrone

Drone usage & VR tours5894

Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
I currently hold a commercial drone licence (PFCO) which is awarded via a national entity, UK CAA approved.

I like the idea of the three sixty tours platform which would be great for aerial views of commercial wedding venues or golf clubs where an aerial view integrated with 18 hole golf ranges with a club house tour are available, just a thought?

I’m currently trying my hand at 360 panos with autogiga pro with limited success I may add. I fly a DJI inspire 1 pro and currently use the litchi app to capture my panarama.

The issue is it has started photographing the legs which plays havoc with stitching and I have particular frustration incorporating the sky to the pano in PS.

Anyone else have experience in drone 360 panos and are there any good tutorials out there?

It’s only the second time I’ve attempted this, as anyone knows the UK especially the Lake District it rains and rains and that’s the summer.

Kind regards
Post 1 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Briski2208 There are some good video's on Youtube showing how to do 360 panoramas with a drone. One I watched to catch the top sky the drone pilot after getting his panoramas brought the drone down then hand held it with routers disengaged but camera turned on. Pointed the camera straight up and took a few shots.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lincoln, NB
PointCloudVR private msg quote post Address this user
Check out Dennis Baldwin, he has a program in Beta right now called Dronepan. He also has a few other products that will work as well. https://www.youtube.com/user/dennisbaldwin

He has a tester in Switzerland named Killian Eisenegger who has developed an XML importer which works great with Autopano Giga!

https://www.youtube.com/user/theeisitube

That should get you all the way where you want to be. Integrate into your tour builder of choice: Panotour pro, Pano2vr, 3d Vista...etc
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lincoln, NB
That's my secret info trove for today...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
@Briskee2208, I have started doing a lot of work with the 360 Tours with aerial, ground level, Matterport and video. I primarily use Litchi to fly my P3Pro and they have a great tutorial available for doing aerial 360's. I use PTGUI Pro to stitch and Panotour Pro to create the tours. The ground level panos were created using a DJI OSMO and stitched. We just purchased a Theta V to hopefully make that process quicker and to see how to incorporate the 4K video into the tours. Here is a sample of a tour I did in my neighborhood. Cathie Rasch Listing South Beach 360 Tour PM me if you have any questions.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Lincoln, NB
Quote:
Originally Posted by THRHHI
@Briskee2208, I have started doing a lot of work with the 360 Tours with aerial, ground level, Matterport and video. I primarily use Litchi to fly my P3Pro and they have a great tutorial available for doing aerial 360's. I use PTGUI Pro to stitch and Panotour Pro to create the tours. The ground level panos were created using a DJI OSMO and stitched. We just purchased a Theta V to hopefully make that process quicker and to see how to incorporate the 4K video into the tours. Here is a sample of a tour I did in my neighborhood. Cathie Rasch Listing South Beach 360 Tour PM me if you have any questions.
I totally forgot to mention Litchi! I use it with my phantom 4 pro and it has a built in panorama mode, combine that with the afore mentioned xml importer and stitching them is a breeze. @Briskee2208 , I like what you did with this linked tour, I also use panotour and appreciate the work it takes to get that done!

Cheers,

Aaron
Post 6 IP   flag post
Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
Cheers @Helen @THRHHI @pointcloudvr great example of aerial 360 panos with integrated 360s and tours. I really like the work and it's inspirational, hopefully to try to reach that level.
Are you placing on any tutorials?

Kind regards
Post 7 IP   flag post
101719 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?