Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Google Street ViewGoThruGSV17

WGAN-TV: GoThru Demo/Discuss for Newbies5871

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: GoThur Presentation at the 2017 Google Street View Summit in Tokyo | Day 1 | Video 11

Hi All,

Seeking a solution to publish 360ºs to Google Street View?

Watch GoThru Demo and Discuss for Newbies with GoThru Founder and Photographer @Alin Bugeag on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EST | GMT -5) on Thursday, 7 December 2017.

@Metroplex360 Founder Chris Hickman will join me as co-host to help ask questions. Chris has posted extensively in the WGAN Forum about publishing to Google Street View.

Plus ... how you can ask questions directly during the live show ....

How to Join the WGAN-TV Live at 5 Virtual Audience

Happy holidays,

Dan

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Video: GoThru Presents at Street View Summit
Checking in with GoThru / Google Street View
Google Street View Apps: PanoSkin vs. GoThru
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Great show planned for you today (Thursday, 7 December 2017) on WGAN-TV Live at 5.

Watch GoThru Demo and Discuss for Newbies with GoThru Founder and Photographer @Alin Bugeag on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EST | GMT -5) on Thursday, 7 December 2017.

@Metroplex360 Founder Chris Hickman will join me as co-host to help ask questions. Chris has posted extensively in the WGAN Forum about publishing to Google Street View.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

My co-host today is @Metroplex360 Founder Chris Hickman.

While today's show is for Newbies to GoThru, I could imagine Chris will ask some power user questions too.

Join us in the Virtual WGAN Studio Audience to participate in the discussion.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Alin covered everything possible about the GoThru platform from end-to-end. Pretty impressive coverage and a gem of a broadcast. If anyone is interested in learning how to moderate GSV, you'll be a pro after watching this.

I took away an appreciation for seeing how @Alin fine tunes connections. I also learned about the 360 Videos that the platform created which are a VERY unique offering -- unlike anything I've seen -- interactive panorama slideshows for YouTube! That's a major value add right there!

Not sure I added too much as the 'Newbies to GoThru' covered everything. I've moderated over 60 tours with GoThru and Alin teases me about the backwards way that I moderate (it's literally backwards). Even with my own stubborn methods, I picked up some power tips that I'll be using from here on out.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: GoThru Demo and Discuss for Newbies with GoThru Founder and Photographer @Alin Bugeag
---

@Alin

Thank you for a great demo on GoThru Moderator, GoThru Hosting and GoThru 360º Videos. And, I appreciate the discussion.

@Metroplex360

Thank you for co-hosting this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show. Especially helpful to hear the insights from a Pro that is already using GoThru.

Hi All,

Above is a recording of the GoThru for Newbies Demo and Discussion on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 7 December 2017.

Got questions? @Alin is a Member of the WGAN Forum Community. Feel free to post to this discussion.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Want to try GoThru, but don't have any 360ºs to play with?

Here are some 360ºs that you can play with ...

We Get Around Beach House | Digital Assets-360º Photos Spheres-Shot with Ricoh Theta S (HDR)

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101435 6 6