Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Content Delivery NetworkMarketingRealtor.comStrategySyndication

Another Matterport Feature loses its legs5822

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
My local association of Realtors will no longer feed MLS listings to Realtor.com. The Innman article title explains the basics "Las Vegas Realtors to cut off listing feed to realtor.com".

Has your local association shared any chatter of not coming to an agreement with Realtor.com?

Last Spring, we were excited to share another offering with agents, where we could sync our Matterport tours to agent listings on Realtor.com. Realtor.com's Google rankings have been in the toilet for a couple years now in my market, so the excitement was dull for my advertising. Possibly, this was due to the negotiations explained in the above article.

Has the "Submit Address" button to Realtor.com brought you any great testimonials? Have agents asked for more information about how this works vs a Virtual Tour link? I had one agent happy about it, but wasn't doing cartwheels.

As I change around my website, I either need to take this information down as an offering or restructure it as a place their peers listings are no longer getting synced up to, but I can help. I haven't been able to find any listing feed websites (Listhub, Websitebox, ect) that feed listings to Realtor.com and curious if our "Submit Address" button will do any work to submit the property.

It sounds like agent and brokerage profiles will not go away. Agents may need to log into the site to advertise their homes much like I did as a marketing manager 10 years ago. There may be a cost for each listing submitted. I won't know for sure until it's gone.

Does anyone work shoots in rural areas with no Local Realtor Association where their agents are submitting homes to Realtor.com? Where then, you sync your tour to the address with no MLS# or association info? Have you been able to sync a tour to start, where now the agents needs to login and maintain the listing? I am curious how far our Matterport Sync listing can go here.
Post 1 IP   flag post
OpenHouseOptics private msg quote post Address this user
The agents can upload the tour into their MLS platform. There should be no need for you to intervene on this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
@OpenHouseOptics - read the article before commenting please. The local association will not feed MLS to Realtor.com beginning this January.

I may not "need" to do anything, nor do I "need" to advertise this service to agents who feel their listings may not show up on Realtor.com anyway.

I am looking for a niche to share with agents having one more place to advertise over other agents. So I am looking to see what others do in areas with no local association feeding to MLS, who would normally feed to Realtor.com.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I read it, but thanks for pointing out that I should do so before commenting.

Context is sometimes lost in text so clearly I misunderstood your quandary.

With that being said, maybe push towards a single property website - if they want more exposure perhaps look into ListHub. It's a syndication website that launches listings into potentially hundreds of websitea including Realtor.com.

I'm not sure you could benefit monetarily from it other than additional scans from those agents who now trust you because you "showed them the way" to the secret door.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
@OpenHouseOptics - "Context is sometimes lost in text so clearly I misunderstood your quandary."

"With that being said", " if they want more exposure perhaps look into listhub."

@VTLV "I haven't been able to find any listing feed websites (Listhub, Websitebox, ect) that feed listings to Realtor.com "

@OpenHouseOptics, I appreciate your eagerness to comment on the topic. Do me a favor, leave this topic alone and don't quit your day job.

Back to the core issues I asked about: 1) has anyone heard of any similar chatter within their local associations? 2) Has the "Submit Address" button to Realtor.com brought you any great testimonials? 3) Does anyone work shoots in rural areas with no Local Realtor Association where their "Realtor" agents are submitting homes to Realtor.com? 4)Have you been able to sync a tour to start at Realtor.com, where now the agents needs to login and maintain the remainder of the listing?
Post 5 IP   flag post
I am a real estate agent.

I use Listhub.

Listhub feeds to Realtor.com

I get reports which show me the stats of views from each site it feeds to including Zillow and Realtor.

Don't worry, I will drink beer now and never, ever...attempt to help you again. Lesson learned.

Best of luck in your search.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
@Dan, - Feel free to take down this post. Nobody is going to chime in on this with @OpenHouseOptics being an Internet Troll.

@OpenHouseOptics - congratulations on passing a test. I passed the test as well. I too am a licensed real estate agent. I have used Listhub for over a decade now. THE OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE HERE!

Notice my mention of; "I haven't been able to find any listing feed websites (Listhub, Websitebox, ect) that feed listings to Realtor.com " But I doubt those words would have been Stop Words considering your track record on this page. If you would have suggested some places like Sellpoint or Point2,I could give you a pass. But you're naming places I already went over.

Perhaps I should have indicated "free", "cheap" or another "easy" option when I mentioned how I have researched a couple listing feed options. I am looking for a way to help agents tap a corner of a market they will soon loose, that they may be able to target once again ... easily.

Most agents are idiots who pass a test and think they're pro's, they do not listen or pay attention to details. This sounds a lot like an agent such as yourself.

Using a term like "I will drink beer now and never, ever" clearly shows how contradicting your statements have been throughout this post. I suggest speaking to a medical professional about possibly having a Manic Depressive Illness.

@OpenHouseOptics - AGAIN, , I appreciate your eagerness to comment on the topic. Do me a favor, leave this topic alone and don't quit your day job.
Post 7 IP   flag post
lcorbett private msg quote post Address this user
Wow...I'm also a real estate agent and an MSP, and am shocked at the attack on this person who was just trying to help you.

Very confusing why you would attack someone like that, and an entire group of people (Realtors), that your intention is to "service."

I'm sure this type of response goes a long way in encouraging other members to help with suggestions when someone posts a question...
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
Great, another post that doesn't answer the any of the core questions here. Because one is "shocked at the attack".

So let's get further away from the topic in the post. I never mentioned an entire group of people (Realtors). Thank you for inserting words I did not use.

And, thank for siding with one who failed to read the post before commenting so I become the attacker.

"no need for you to intervene on this." - that was such a great effort to help.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?