Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CRMLion DeskMarketingRealtyJugglerZapier

CRM recommendations?5717

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone using a CRM with built in campaigns that can shake leads and sort into hot warm and cold and market cold and warm into hot in time? PM me if you do.

Have a FB ads System in real estate that creates a ton of leads but they need to be sifted and worked into deals. I have real estate CRM but need Matterport Service Provider System of campaigns and settings. Not afraid to spend money if you have Turnkey System
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
RealtyJuggler is a good low-cost CRM ($99/year). It's geared toward real estate agents but is completely customizable and could be set up to do Matterport campaigns. It also has generic animated e-cards for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events. They also have a free 90 day trial that requires no credit card to test-drive.

I've been using it for 3+ years now and feel it's good value for the money.

If anyone wants to try it, use this referral link. It gives you an extra 2 months free if you choose to buy it after the 90 day free-trial.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dude. I use Lion Desk because it is going to be a part of a real estate theme and idx combo with someone at the end of the year but I am looking for the campaigns and drips for the Matterport industry.

I have something that should bring in 100 leads a month but they are not all ready to order so I need drips that talk to each group and warm them up to wanting to order HD photos, video, drone, matterport, iguide, threesixtytours, etc.

I have a registration , review, seo, social media and Ad system for MP almost dialed in but if I had this last part then its something I can offer WGA members that I could say is turnkey and not having Media Provider figuring out the geek stuff and work on talking to buyers.

Please skip the comments to anything other than helping. I don't believe matterport sucks or the sky is falling. This is the best time to be in this business and I am looking for those that are producers that HAVE this already that I would agree to not sell in your market and would pay for the work if its all done and worth it. I have a meeting with a Lion Desk expert next friday to have them give quote on what it would run to do from scratch but if I can have a tested system already working for someone I would prefer going for that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
JakeRees private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain
Lion desk is great for real estate, but for running multiple business'not so much.
I use engagecrm.io - its based off infusionsoft, but without the custom build out and 10k needed for what I wwanted. I run 3, about to be 4, separate business' off of it - calls, text, email, custom campaigns however you want to contact the person. you can also use it as a list builder with the different widgets it has, and it connects to practically anything via webhooks.

I have unlimited contacts/emails and pay .002 cents a text/call, as I was part of the beta when it was first released-not sure if there are limits now.
It is nowhere near as user friendly as liondesk, the learning curve isnt that bad though once you use it everyday, and gives you much more functionality.

The only other one that I have heard nothing but good things about is hubspot
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Not exactly your question, but thought this might be helpful:

The Ultimate Guide to CRM Software curated by Zapier.
The 16 Best CRM Apps curated by Zapier.

Dan

P.S. WGAN Forum discussions tagged: CRM
Post 5 IP   flag post
101435 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?