Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GoGeekScanningSiteGroundWP3D ModelsWPengine

Half a million impressions and counting!5678

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
We've been very fortunate to have some great clients who have noteworthy properties that folks actually want to see.

I've been watching our impression counter closely and sometime over the past 2 days we finally broke 500K impressions.

It's been a learning experience to host high traffic models as we run them through our own webpage using WP3D Models (which I highly recommend to get the SEO to your site) and I have learned the hard way that some hosting sites charge their fees based on # of visits and that you get billed mega $ for overages on visits for your hosting plan.

If you're looking for a hosting solution for high traffic visits, I've been pretty happy so far with Siteground.com. I'm on their GoGeek account and although I've heard great things about WPEngine, I've found SiteGround's pricing to be much more affordable.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
These are amazing numbers. Congrats!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Networker private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D What is Matterport charging you per month for 453 spaces? Thanks in advance.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Networker As far as I know there hasn't been any additional charges.

I pay the Business Yearly plan ($1499 when paid annually) plus all the processing fees for when we go over the 11 "free" spaces/month processing. Those extra model processing fees quickly add up.

If I found out they were charging me fees for having more than 300 hosted models I would be irate. I'm sure I could go through and delete past real estate models that have sold and that no one ever looks at because they're not advertised anywhere... But if that becomes necessary I should be able to bill Matterport for the time it would take to do so!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

You are a rock star! Thanks for sharing both the stats and the Wordpress hosting solutions.

Based on the info you provided, I started another discussion for Wordpress hosting:

Wordpress Hosting Options

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?