Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360insta360 One

360º TimeLapse Video: 2017 Moxie All Access5665

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

360º TimeLapse Video Shot with an Insta36 One Camera

Hi All,

I shot this 360º TimeLapse Video last night (Thursday, 26 October 2017) at the 2017 Moxie All Access Party in Atlanta. (Fun event that included inteviewing a robot who is looking to land a job in A.I. and tattoos

I shot this with the Insta360 One 360º 1-Click Camera.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Idea wishes for 360 Video display. I would like to have an "engine/platform" that can run two image displays (each one square) next to each other displaying two different POV's from the same camera feed. That would be making interviews or instructions so much easier to view. Imagine and Estate agent talking about the property whilst the viewer can watch what he says but also focus on what he is talking about. Embed this into THREESIXTYTOURS pano and you have a user-friendly interface to the market.

PS. I received my Insta360 One today and am excited to start playing with my new toy
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@leonvanzweel

WOW! Amazing idea. I it. A few things:

1. What I learned shooting this 360º TimeLaps video is that I need to know which side of the Camera is "forward". As I write this, I am doing a TimeLaps to figure-this-out. Should be obvious from picking up the Camera, but it is not and I do not recall seeing it in the documentation.

2. I have already talked to two real estate agents (estate agents ) about doing a PoV 360º video. Both have outgoing personalities that would be perfect for handing them the camera and say "go for it". Let's see if you beat me to shooting / sharing this kind of video here. (I could also imagine for those agents that are not naturals at this to walk with them and ask them questions.) I started a related WGAN Forum discussion about stabilizers for 360º Cameras. While I could pair the Insta360 One with my iPhone to take advantage of the gyro feature, I really do not want to give-up / risk my iPhone doing that. There is a stabilize video feature in the Insta360 Studio post production software, but I have not had a chance to test that with a POV walking video.

3. I could imagine Insta360 running with your idea about two POVs side-by-side. Perhaps this could be handled in Insta360 Post, if it was possible to reset the POV of the 360º video and output it twice.

4. Yes. This would be a sweet enhancement by ThreeSixty Tours (@rpetersn) to enable two side-by-side 360º videos for the reasons you describe.

After you feel like you have played with the Insta360 One sufficiently, would love to do a WGAN-TV Live at 5 with you to discuss the Pros and Cons and potential business use case using a $300 360º video 1-click camera.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@leonvanzweel

Okay. Figured it out.

You want "Insta360 One" to face you while walking forward to get what you see looking forward as the default in the 360º video.

It must be documented some whee and I missed it.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
@DanSmigrod I see a huge opportunity for shooting 360 videos in commercial applications. Would be awesome if @rpetersn can build us a twin-screen tool.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@leonvanzweel

✓ Can
✓ You
✓ List
✓ Some
✓ Examples
✓ ?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
@DanSmigrod For their Facebook Page/Twitter/Youtube any business has a strong need to communicate to their market. To build intimacy and persona. This is an extremely easy way to communicate without editing, to introduce product services etc and the narrator can just move around the room whilst the viewer can focus on whats important him, adjust the angle and zoom. This is an interactive video that is engaging the attention of the viewer. It is a two-way process of communication. A lot is still to be learned through experimentation. The Person that creates a Dual viewer/player 360 video app will democratize this medium. One screen for primary viewing and one screen for peripheral or focused viewing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101428 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?